This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Really? Is it left over from the days of Carnegie Steel lording it over the proles? That genuinely surprises me.
    We provide good work for those commoners. Obviously mookie is a great tipper ;-)
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

if I can't claim them as a dependent they ain't kids
      Honestly I hope people go wild on the irs worh this

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Dump is gonna run on a 16 week federal abortion ban.

first it was “you’re all hysterical they’ll never overturn” to “states rights” to a federal ban
        Well Lady G. showed their hand literally right after Dodds trying to force a ban. (15 weeks I believe) Mitchy was not pleased.

This is just so cynical...like they think because they named a specific number of weeks that will make them seem more moderate. That may work with the idiots at NPR (one lady called the idea of this "Centrist") but not anyone who actually uses critical thinking.

Keep pushing the suburbs and women away Donnie...trust me I won't stop ya!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• 100%.

As long as the the Right wants to keep using talking points that allow the D's to just simply put them in meme form for campaign ads, let them run with it. Seriously, all the D's need to do is just show the clips of the R's talking.

It's the modern electoral equivalent of Sony's "$299" mike drop at E3 back in the day.
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Its crazy. For years these were the mistakes Democrats made! Ignoring good strategy for a cause. Meanwhile they would get trolled into bad decisions and looked bad doing it.

Now the GOP gets trolled into looking like fools on TV and SM pretty much daily and, even though they openly admit Abortion Bans are going to sink their party they cannot get away from pushing for them because it is the only thing (besides the name Donald Trump) that gets the base going. The Impeachment was supposed to help but my god that may have been the worst clown show of them all! I mean they had a hearing to hold Hunter Biden in contempt for not testifying while Hunter was sitting in the audience saying he would testify right then and there! I mean people checked out long before the star witness was charged with lying and admitted to have Russian ties. I mean this crap was so bad they at one point accused Trump Appointee David Weiss (the guy they wanted in charge) of being a "Democrat Plant" who was protecting the Biden's. Shades of when the GOP wanted Garland as the Obama nominee for the SC then he nominated him and they refused to vote...only this time the Dems came out swinging.

Well Immigration was another issue, but they royally screwed the pooch on that one when they openly admitted they killed the border bill because Donnie asked them too. (and then he made sure to take credit for it) The Dems called their bluff and gave them everything they wanted (a tactic we have been saying to do for years) knowing they would be forced to not take the deal. I mean when the head of the Border Security Union (a very GOP Union) goes on Faux and destroys the House GOP for not taking the deal that tells ya something.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The heritage foundation has accidentally leaked docs that speak of wanting to end recreational sex.

Comment

The heritage foundation has accidentally leaked docs that speak of wanting to end recreational sex.
                Great idea.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The heritage foundation has accidentally leaked docs that speak of wanting to end recreational sex.
                  For women.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Nimrata agrees with Alabama taliban that embryos are people

good start child support before birth
                    Wait, wait, didn't she have her kids via IVF?

What did she do with the unused ones?
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Wait, wait, didn't she have her kids via IVF?

What did she do with the unused ones?
                      Rules for thee, not for me.

Comment

LMAO. Between this, Project 2025, Alabama's new IVF law, and Trump's 16-week abortion ban plank, the ads this year should write themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

LMAO. Between this, Project 2025, Alabama's new IVF law, and Trump's 16-week abortion ban plank, the ads this year should write themselves.
                          Some people are gonna really have to ask themselves the hard questions . Like “just how much do you hate the gays and love the guns?”

Comment

Some people are gonna really have to ask themselves the hard questions . Like “just how much do you hate the gays and love the guns?”
                            Actually that's not really a hard question at all for virtually every MAGAt I have ever encountered.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              Actually that's not really a hard question at all for virtually every MAGAt I have ever encountered.
                              Yeah, we already know how the fash are going to vote. The key is motivating suburban women and minorities to vote and deal with all the Nazis' disinfo and BS vote suppression tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                In other news, will stancil is running for MN state house. Don't worry if you've never heard of him. Though some here may have.

i hope he wins
                                The guy who's constantly in my Xitter "For You" timeline dunking on Nazi trolls who claim his pro-immigration stance is suppressing white men's wages, just so that he and the rest of us sh1tlibs can have authentic tacos and pho dac biet? :-)

Good for him, he 100% should be channeling that energy into something like running for office instead of arguing with online fascists.

Comment

Working...
                                X