Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The scariest places in America aren't the big cities, but rather all the small Rust Belt cities with 30,000-100,000 residents, and no good jobs since the 70s. Johnstown, Youngstown, Huntington, Peoria, Flint, Sagnasty...errr Saginaw, and so on.

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@michelestil...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Stephen Colbert...for the WIN!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        We need another Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear. We were there. It was amazing… I would go so far as to say life altering.
        Dave
        RIT - '90

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Love that!

ironically my mother last night, out of the blue, said Stewart wasn’t funny last week and she hopes it’s better tomorrow night lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
            We need another Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear. We were there. It was amazing… I would go so far as to say life altering.
            Really? Because it did not in any way translate through the TV. I got bored fast and they did not seem to be on top of their game.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Haley's delivering a speech tomorrow "to address the state of the presidential race."

Also known as "dropping out and endorsing Donald Trump"
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                The scariest places in America aren't the big cities, but rather all the small Rust Belt cities with 30,000-100,000 residents, and no good jobs since the 70s. Johnstown, Youngstown, Huntington, Peoria, Flint, Sagnasty...errr Saginaw, and so on.
                Can confirm on Johnstown, my Mom's hometown. We went there a few years ago to check out her old neighborhood and it is given over to snarling, vicious, ignorant, unemployable MAGAts. Cambria County went 70% Dump.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The scariest places in America aren't the big cities, but rather all the small Rust Belt cities with 30,000-100,000 residents, and no good jobs since the 70s. Johnstown, Youngstown, Huntington, Peoria, Flint, Sagnasty...errr Saginaw, and so on.
                  Can confirm on Johnstown, my Mom's hometown. We went there a few years ago to check out her old neighborhood and it is given over to snarling, vicious, ignorant, unemployable Dumpies. Cambria County went 70% Dump.

Meth MAGAts.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Biden's re-election campaign raised $42m in January. The war chest currently stands at $130m.

Comment

Biden's re-election campaign raised $42m in January. The war chest currently stands at $130m.
                      And he didn't have to sell a single tacky sneaker to do it!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Haley's delivering a speech tomorrow "to address the state of the presidential race."

Also known as "dropping out and endorsing Donald Trump"
                        Through her tears, Haley denies she is dropping out anytime soon.

But when she does finally break down and drop out while endorsing trump she will become the absolute poster child for the hypocrisy that is the republican party. What she and the other feckless pieces of human stool who make up the anti-trump wing of the republican party need to start doing is calling out republican VOTERS for being nothing but rubes and dupes. It isn't like she or Chris Christie are ever going to be elected ever again to anything more consequential than dog-catcher, so they all need to put on their big-boy and big-girl undies and become Americans once again. I believe that will happen approximated ten years after Sandra Bullock takes me up on my offer of a romantic dinner.

Comment

• Haley tried to angle for Veep but she didn't understand that anyone with the slightest challenge to Dump became cancer to him and his party.

Her political career is over. She should go into business and make millions off her Rolodex. She can't even be a Dumpfluffer on Fasc News; she's Unclean now.

It's Stefanik, Scott, or Noem, and god help us all.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

But when she does finally break down and drop out while endorsing trump she will become the absolute poster child for the hypocrisy that is the republican party. What she and the other feckless pieces of human stool who make up the anti-trump wing of the republican party need to start doing is calling out republican VOTERS for being nothing but rubes and dupes.
                            What??!!! And not get invited to any of the swanky DC parties?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• My money is on Scott...in part as an FU to Haley.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

But when she does finally break down and drop out while endorsing trump she will become the absolute poster child for the hypocrisy that is the republican party. What she and the other feckless pieces of human stool who make up the anti-trump wing of the republican party need to start doing is calling out republican VOTERS for being nothing but rubes and dupes. It isn't like she or Chris Christie are ever going to be elected ever again to anything more consequential than dog-catcher, so they all need to put on their big-boy and big-girl undies and become Americans once again. I believe that will happen approximated ten years after Sandra Bullock takes me up on my offer of a romantic dinner.
                                Nimarata will be doing an event practically around the corner from me this Sunday. Alas, I declined the invitation, as I'd rather watch paint dry. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X