Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Maybe A National Divorce Is A Good Idea After All

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I missed something probably because I have somebody blocked, but if this is say putting signs in Navajo in Santa Fe or Albuquerque even though they are off the Res, I am fine with it.
    Drew is whining about a small section of Cambridge, MA that's putting up secondary street signs in native american languages.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

      Drew is whining about a small section of Cambridge, MA that's putting up secondary street signs in native american languages.
      Oh, the horror. What will we ever do?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

        Drew is whining about a small section of Cambridge, MA that's putting up secondary street signs in native american languages.
        TBH that's kind of dumb but if it causes Drewish discomfort I am for it.

        Next time don't steal a hemisphere.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

          TBH that's kind of dumb but if it causes Drewish discomfort I am for it.

          Next time don't steal a hemisphere.
          I’m boycotting Cambridge I’m so upset over it.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

            It isn't empty or bizarre or meaningless considering it was people from native tribes who proposed it and pushed for it.
            So they forgive us for killing over half their tribe and stealing all their land?
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

              I’m boycotting Cambridge I’m so upset over it.
              I'm sure they'll miss you.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

              Comment


              • Sh-t sh-t sh-t our swing voter is upset. No one tell him that Biden has endorsed the Native American tribe credited for inventing modern day lacrosse to fly under their tribal nation’s flag at the Olympics in 2028 for lacrosse. That’s even more meaningless and hurtful to native tribes who haven’t yet forgiven the United States for the slaughter and removal of their people because they also made this request as well. Strawmen are big in some of their cultures though, so I’ve heard.

                Comment


                • Gun fondler refuses to menace civilized place.

                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                    TBH that's kind of dumb but if it causes Drewish discomfort I am for it.

                    Next time don't steal a hemisphere.
                    I just don't care enough to judge whether it's dumb or not. It isn't for me, and that's fine. If this was wealthy white idiots pushing for it, then yeah this might be just silly virtue signaling. But it isn't. So, whatever.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

                      So they forgive us for killing over half their tribe and stealing all their land?
                      I'm mystified why you think these two things are related in any way.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                        I'm mystified why you think these two things are related in any way.
                        There is no logic map for the Republican Mind.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

                          It’s an empty, bizarre, meaningless gesture. I’m all for doing something to help them but this is just wacky. If there were native Americans getting lost in that area by all means put up the signs but this is just some attempt to be super pc.
                          Same crap at UMaine Orono so don’t come to Alfond or you will get upset
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

                          Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                            I just don't care enough to judge whether it's dumb or not. It isn't for me, and that's fine. If this was wealthy white idiots pushing for it, then yeah this might be just silly virtue signaling. But it isn't. So, whatever.
                            I just don't care cause it has nothing to do with me. The impact it will have on my life, or any other person's life besides the sign makers, is absolutely zero. So, it's nothing. Harmless, meaningless, less than trivial.

                            That someone would believe that it indicates the world has gone insane says more about them than it does anything. And what it says is that they're an unserious person, and beyond stupid.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by rufus View Post

                              I just don't care cause it has nothing to do with me. The impact it will have on my life, or any other person's life besides the sign makers, is absolutely zero. So, it's nothing. Harmless, meaningless, less than trivial.

                              That someone would believe that it indicates the world has gone insane says more about them than it does anything. And what it says is that they're an unserious person, and beyond stupid.
                              Yeah, I agree. If it makes one native person smile, then it's good. If it makes one MAGA chud fly off into a rage, then it's also good.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by walrus View Post

                                Same crap at UMaine Orono so don’t come to Alfond or you will get upset
                                They at least have a legit reason given the location.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X