Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Maybe A National Divorce Is A Good Idea After All

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Musta hit a nerve...
    Yes, I’m sure given the context that it was completely unexpected.
    the state of hockey is good

    Comment


    • https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/sanfranc...emonstrations/

      holy ****. That last line
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Israel said they'll cease fire on the condition that Oakland agrees to fund a new baseball stadium on the waterfront.
        Last edited by French Rage; 11-29-2023, 10:20 PM.

        Cornell '04, Stanford '06


        KDR

        Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

        Test to see if I can add this.

        Comment


        • Sounds like a big boom in Arlington...

          Holy crap video!

          https://www.threads.net/@bnonews/pos...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

          Cops were there serving a,warrant and depending on the source there was gunfire.
          Last edited by Handyman; 12-04-2023, 09:56 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Sounds like a big boom in Arlington...

            Holy crap video!

            https://www.threads.net/@bnonews/pos...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

            Cops were there serving a,warrant and depending on the source there was gunfire.
            This is the dedicated reddit thread. The homeowner is (was?) a paranoid schizophrenic who posted endless screeds on social media that his neighbors and their children were gangstalking him and he was being tortured by cyberweapons. His proof was he heard voices.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

              This is the dedicated reddit thread. The homeowner is (was?) a paranoid schizophrenic who posted endless screeds on social media that his neighbors and their children were gangstalking him and he was being tortured by cyberweapons. His proof was he heard voices.
              What is it about Virginia that makes people lose their marbles?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by burd View Post

                What is it about Virginia that makes people lose their marbles?
                Brackish politics. Where the south meets the north
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                  Brackish politics. Where the south meets the north
                  "Northern hospitality and southern efficiency."
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Inversions

                    Comment


                    • People have completely lost their minds https://www.boston.com/news/local-ne...1=hp_secondary
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                      Comment


                      • I hate to engage a disingenuous troll, but I don't get the big deal here. It's one small, very specific area, where they're putting secondary signs in native american languages. They aren't rolling it out city-wide, and certainly not state-wide.

                        Is it a poor use of city funds? Maybe? But easy for us to judge as white dudes, isn't it?

                        This likely means something to people that aren't you or me. It doesn't impact us in any way. It isn't likely to be spread anywhere outside this section of one small exurb.


                        So please, explain to me how this is indicative of people losing their minds?
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                        Comment


                        • I missed something probably because I have somebody blocked, but if this is say putting signs in Navajo in Santa Fe or Albuquerque even though they are off the Res, I am fine with it.

                          Plus, it's a fun language. Let's put diacritical marks on every letter!


                          Last edited by Kepler; 12-07-2023, 10:38 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            I hate to engage a disingenuous troll, but I don't get the big deal here. It's one small, very specific area, where they're putting secondary signs in native american languages. They aren't rolling it out city-wide, and certainly not state-wide.

                            Is it a poor use of city funds? Maybe? But easy for us to judge as white dudes, isn't it?

                            This likely means something to people that aren't you or me. It doesn't impact us in any way. It isn't likely to be spread anywhere outside this section of one small exurb.


                            So please, explain to me how this is indicative of people losing their minds?
                            It’s an empty, bizarre, meaningless gesture. I’m all for doing something to help them but this is just wacky. If there were native Americans getting lost in that area by all means put up the signs but this is just some attempt to be super pc.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              I hate to engage a disingenuous troll, but I don't get the big deal here. It's one small, very specific area, where they're putting secondary signs in native american languages. They aren't rolling it out city-wide, and certainly not state-wide.

                              Is it a poor use of city funds? Maybe? But easy for us to judge as white dudes, isn't it?

                              This likely means something to people that aren't you or me. It doesn't impact us in any way. It isn't likely to be spread anywhere outside this section of one small exurb.


                              So please, explain to me how this is indicative of people losing their minds?
                              Cause Drew is bugged by it. Don't do things that bug Drew. Then everything will be ok.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

                                It’s an empty, bizarre, meaningless gesture. I’m all for doing something to help them but this is just wacky. If there were native Americans getting lost in that area by all means put up the signs but this is just some attempt to be super pc.
                                It isn't empty or bizarre or meaningless considering it was people from native tribes who proposed it and pushed for it.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X