Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm 99% sure I'm ok with any amount at home.

im still deeply divided on public usage.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I think I'm 99% sure I'm ok with any amount at home.

My biggest qualm with any intoxicants in public is our collective inability to understand that we should not drive after having some drinks or taking in anything else. After that, especially when it comes to marijuana, is that I just want the smart people to figure how to make that **** smell like something pleasant, and doesn’t cause me to look around for the dead skunk.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

My biggest qualm with any intoxicants in public is our collective inability to understand that we should not drive after having some drinks or taking in anything else. After that, especially when it comes to marijuana, is that I just want the smart people to figure how to make that **** smell like something pleasant, and doesn’t cause me to look around for the dead skunk.
        It's the worst smell in the world, thank you for saying this.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• That is why I eat gummies and other edibles! I grew up with that smell...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Imma just leave this here.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Is any of this the new killer weed that Drew was warning us about?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• NAACP issues a travel advisory for Florida, citing attempts to erase black history.

Trans activist Erin Reed, someone who keeps up to date maps on whether a state is safe for trans people, has coded FL as "do not travel."
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Imma just leave this here.
                  There are a couple really bad takes in there.

Comment

Imma just leave this here.
                    Lazy clickbait article is lazy and full of click bait bad takes.

My top 10 would have maybe 5 of those on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Lazy clickbait article is lazy and full of click bait bad takes.

My top 10 would have maybe 5 of those on there.
                      Agreed. OH, PA, and Wisky are just odd choices. You can have a debate about the rest, but those are terrible choices when you have two Dakotas, two new hampshelawares, *gestures generally at the southeast*, Oklahoma (which is basically just oily Nebraska)...
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Agreed. OH, PA, and Wisky are just odd choices. You can have a debate about the rest, but those are terrible choices when you have two Dakotas, two new hampshelawares, *gestures generally at the southeast*, Oklahoma (which is basically just oily Nebraska)...
                        Idaho doesn't fit either. Whitewater rafting, backpacking/hiking, mountain climbing and bouldering and all those type of things, amazing fishing and hunting, skiing and snowboarding and so much more. So many outdoor activities. The person who said it was boring seemed to be complaining about lack of cell signal and connectivity as the reason it is boring. But I'd say most people who visit would argue that is a positive feature. I know I will lost cell signal when I go to the mountains to fish a creek or hike up to a lake and that is totally fine. Say what you will about other aspects of Idaho *cough*politics*cough* but there is so much to do here.

Comment

• Yeah, the whole list is bizarre.
                          Code:

Comment

• Shhh. I'm trying to draw out ND.
                            Cornell University

Comment

I think I'm 99% sure I'm ok with any amount at home.

People publicly use it all the time in the form of vapes. You just don’t like the smell of weed versus, say, cigarette smoke? Not judging, just curious.

Comment

Shhh. I'm trying to draw out ND.
                                If you're waiting for anyone from ND to come here and tell you the article is wrong about ND, you may be here awhile.

When I first move to Minnesota, I heard about the "license plate game" families would play while driving on vacation. We didn't have that in ND because there was never a vehicle with a plate from a different state.

If you have your tires in good alignment, you can set your cruise control in Fargo, lean back and take a nap, and wake up in Bismarck two hours later, and that's even without one of those fancy Teslas.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X