X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    I feel like the migrant busses from Florida and Texas are only going to just go to the suburbs to drop and run.
    That's exactly what they will do, and it may actually be a better plan, since that is where most of us scaredy-cat whiteys live.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    City of Chicago impounded it's first migrant bus for trying to drop and run.

All migrant busses must have permit from the City of Chicago Department of Transportation AND must drop migrants at designated landing zones set up to receive them. None of this bullsh*t drop and run away.

https://abc7chicago.com/amp/chicago-...ncil/14180552/

I feel like the migrant busses from Florida and Texas are only going to just go to the suburbs to drop and run.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    No Native Americans lived in Massachusetts then, one must assume

As I said, beyond stupid.
    Arm-farts is all those in the back row have left to get attention.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Oh no! School vouchers aren’t working exactly how I wanted them to work??? Cry harder

https://www.kcrg.com/2023/12/07/iowa...ion-increases/
    Is that like the old Repub bugaboo that the reason college costs so much is cause the gubmint hands out so much in loan money?

Or medical cost and insurance?

Damn, that gubmint just can't do nuthin' right.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Oh no! School vouchers aren’t working exactly how I wanted them to work??? Cry harder

https://www.kcrg.com/2023/12/07/iowa...ion-increases/

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    No Native Americans lived in Massachusetts then, one must assume

As I said, beyond stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post

Same crap at UMaine Orono so don’t come to Alfond or you will get upset
    They at least have a legit reason given the location.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

I just don't care cause it has nothing to do with me. The impact it will have on my life, or any other person's life besides the sign makers, is absolutely zero. So, it's nothing. Harmless, meaningless, less than trivial.

That someone would believe that it indicates the world has gone insane says more about them than it does anything. And what it says is that they're an unserious person, and beyond stupid.
    Yeah, I agree. If it makes one native person smile, then it's good. If it makes one MAGA chud fly off into a rage, then it's also good.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I just don't care enough to judge whether it's dumb or not. It isn't for me, and that's fine. If this was wealthy white idiots pushing for it, then yeah this might be just silly virtue signaling. But it isn't. So, whatever.
    I just don't care cause it has nothing to do with me. The impact it will have on my life, or any other person's life besides the sign makers, is absolutely zero. So, it's nothing. Harmless, meaningless, less than trivial.

That someone would believe that it indicates the world has gone insane says more about them than it does anything. And what it says is that they're an unserious person, and beyond stupid.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

It’s an empty, bizarre, meaningless gesture. I’m all for doing something to help them but this is just wacky. If there were native Americans getting lost in that area by all means put up the signs but this is just some attempt to be super pc.
    Same crap at UMaine Orono so don’t come to Alfond or you will get upset

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I'm mystified why you think these two things are related in any way.
    There is no logic map for the Republican Mind.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

So they forgive us for killing over half their tribe and stealing all their land?
    I'm mystified why you think these two things are related in any way.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

TBH that's kind of dumb but if it causes Drewish discomfort I am for it.

Next time don't steal a hemisphere.
    I just don't care enough to judge whether it's dumb or not. It isn't for me, and that's fine. If this was wealthy white idiots pushing for it, then yeah this might be just silly virtue signaling. But it isn't. So, whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Gun fondler refuses to menace civilized place.

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Sh-t sh-t sh-t our swing voter is upset. No one tell him that Biden has endorsed the Native American tribe credited for inventing modern day lacrosse to fly under their tribal nation’s flag at the Olympics in 2028 for lacrosse. That’s even more meaningless and hurtful to native tribes who haven’t yet forgiven the United States for the slaughter and removal of their people because they also made this request as well. Strawmen are big in some of their cultures though, so I’ve heard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X