Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: Cause the other one is broken.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This is the sound of Fox, Newsmax, and OANN orgasming simultaneously.
    Goddammit Hillary!!!!!!!!!!!
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Actually, this is.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...-deal-00108276
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I know a chef that worked for Obama when he was in Whitehouse. He was in the-navy at the time. Guy can cook.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

The Clinton killing machine strikes again!

betweem this and Logan Cooley signing, certain experts are having his best day in at least two decades

Comment

• "I can slander you because 1A."

It's a bold strategy, Cotton.

Last edited by Kepler; 07-26-2023, 05:24 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              The Clinton killing machine strikes again!

betweem this and Logan Cooley signing, certain experts are having his best day in at least two decades
              The destruction Hillary leaves in her wake is staggering.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                The rightwingosphere is gleefully screaming that the judge put a stop to the deal because it was too easy on Hunter, but that’s not at all what happened. She put a stop to the deal because it wasn’t clearly laid out exactly what immunity Hunter was getting, and she wanted to be sure he didn’t end up getting screwed by the deal.
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  The rightwingosphere is gleefully screaming that the judge put a stop to the deal because it was too easy on Hunter, but that’s not at all what happened. She put a stop to the deal because it wasn’t clearly laid out exactly what immunity Hunter was getting, and she wanted to be sure he didn’t end up getting screwed by the deal.
                  Maybe I misunderstood it, but I thought they worked out what he was, and was not getting immunity for (I think his lawyer basically agreed in court to the prosecution's interpretation) but the problem was with the gun deal, and the way it was structured. It sounds like they wrote it so that if there was a claim that Biden violated the gun deal, it would go straight to the court for her to decide (after doing some fact finding). The judge seemed to think this violated the constitution because it took away from the justice department the right to bring charges if they thought Biden violated the gun deal.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Having done no research I would say it is closer to .35 and I bet that ends up high.
                    I would also presume it skews heavily towards the 'rural/exurban white male' demo.

Comment

• This breaking news still appears to be ginning itself up, but there has been some rumors that FOX News employees have been stealthily utilizing an employee donation program where the parent company will match the charitable donation (up to a certain dollar amount). The Blaze (Glenn Beck's network) broke the news last weekend.

Why is this notable? Because the fine upstanding christofacist FOX News employees seem to have had some liberal moles in their ranks. And these moles seemed to be taking full advantage of the charitable program by making donations, and having FOX match, to The Satanic Church, the Trevor Project, Planned Parenthood, and the Southern Poverty Law Center.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Why would any liberal ever spend a single femtosecond working at Fox?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Why would any liberal ever spend a single femtosecond working at Fox?
                          Because it's a job? And a steady one at that...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Because it's a job? And a steady one at that...
                            Yeah **** that. I'm not working for ****ing leni riefenstahl because "it's a job" when employment is at historic lows.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yeah **** that. I'm not working for ****ing leni riefenstahl because "it's a job" when employment is at historic lows.
                              You might if it is the only job you can get. Plenty of liberals have worked at Faux over the years when they get their career going then leave.

It is easy to be choosy when you don't have to choose.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You might if it is the only job you can get. Plenty of liberals have worked at Faux over the years when they get their career going then leave.

It is easy to be choosy when you don't have to choose.
                                Sorry, "I worked for fascists but only because I couldn't find another job" does NOT cut it when unemployment is lloke 3.5% and there's been a multiyear shortage of workers.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X