Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: Cause the other one is broken.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Heinlein did it

*see cross post in book thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I’m sure they’ll be an exception for any girl who farts out a baby as a teen.
      JD Vance already said people without kids shouldn't be able to vote since they don't have any stakes. I'm sure when his mother wasn't getting chinese-finger-trapped for heroin money she was always thinking about his future.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

JD Vance already said people without kids shouldn't be able to vote since they don't have any stakes. I'm sure when his mother wasn't getting chinese-finger-trapped for heroin money she was always thinking about his future.
        I forgot about that.

my childless *** is planting tons of pollinator plants. I’m already doing more for humanity than anyone who votes for JD

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          How adorable. This country wouldn't even be able to pass a constitutional amendment that everyone got free ice cream on the 4th, and he thinks that crap will fly?
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• "Nazis are like stray cats... if they keep showing up at your house, you're probably feeding them."

A Ron DeSantis 2024 campaign worker who was reportedly fired for retweeting a fan-made video about the governor which featured a symbol associated with Nazis had previously praised the impact of white supremacist Nick Fuentes.

Nate Hochman, a communications staffer, is said to have allegedly retweeted the controversial meme video from the Ron DeSantis Fancams Twitter account which ended with the 2024 hopeful's face imposed over what appeared to be a circular symbol known as the "sonnenrad."

Hochman, as first reported by Semafor, was let go after allegedly retweeting the since-deleted video featuring the ancient symbol which had been appropriated by the Nazi Party and is still used today by white supremacist groups.

Hochman, Axios reported, not only retweeted the video from his own account but had actually made the clip himself and posted it from the Ron DeSantis Fancams profile.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I heard on a podcast some time ago and keep it in my head.

If you have an opinion or belief, and you realize that the people that share that opinion or belief are people that you absolutely don't like, then perhaps it's time to reevaluate that opinion or belief.

Practically speaking, if your views are shared by nazis, perhaps you are a nazi.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Apparently women are breaking up with their MAGAt BFs over the Barbie movie, because the guys become irate or offended and start throwing around Peterson-Shapiro sexist hot takes.

Who had "Barbie" as the Darwinian reason the conservative birth defect gene finally died out?
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Apparently women are breaking up with their MAGAt BFs over the Barbie movie, because the guys become irate or offended and start throwing around Peterson-Shapiro sexist hot takes.

Who had "Barbie" as the Darwinian reason the conservative birth defect gene finally died out?
                  This was the first such take their BF had that ****ed them off?

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Apparently women are breaking up with their MAGAt BFs over the Barbie movie, because the guys become irate or offended and start throwing around Peterson-Shapiro sexist hot takes.

Yeah it’s all over Reddit, I’m guessing some are creative writing exercises but some are def true. The bar is so low it’s in hell.

“my boyfriend doesn’t work so I pay rent and he keeps smoking weed and won’t get a job. Took him to see Barbie and he got all mad and started talking about low value women and Andrew tate. Aita?”

Comment

• I always have a hard time buying those stories...aita stories are usually just performative art and honestly if it took you this long to realize he was a dbag then you aren't an azzhole you are just phucking stupid or looking for attention. I bet half aren't even women but dudes trying to troll or get a laugh.

(which is true of most of Reddit)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So, did these MAGA Morons have the same problem with the movie 9 to 5 in the early 80's? Cause, uh, same same.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I always have a hard time buying those stories...aita stories are usually just performative art and honestly if it took you this long to realize he was a dbag then you aren't an azzhole you are just phucking stupid or looking for attention. I bet half aren't even women but dudes trying to troll or get a laugh.

(which is true of most of Reddit)
                          Yeah hence my mention of “creative writing assignment” thinking trolls wanting to rage bait

Comment

• This is the sound of Fox, Newsmax, and OANN orgasming simultaneously.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Have you ever seen Bronny James and Mitch McConnell at the same place at the same time?

#studyitout

KDR

Comment

• I just watched a video of Senator McConnell. He pooped himself. That's what children do when they suddenly lose control.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X