Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: Cause the other one is broken.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Yeah, of that 52 million I'd be stunned if 5 million of them vote.
    Same, but I think it’s trending in right direction. More of those anti north control ads will help

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's the greatest tweet in history.

You mean the greatest X in history.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Same, but I think it’s trending in right direction. More of those anti north control ads will help
        except for maybe in the South. :-D
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

except for maybe in the South. :-D
          Lol, what a typo

Comment

• There is no way Gen Z is .45 GOP...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              There is no way Gen Z is .45 GOP...
              Remember, the country is effectively 50/50 when you combine the BS Indies with the GOP whom they vote for.

A .55-.45 skew for a generation is ENORMOUS.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• We will see but I have never seen any polling that shows Gen Z that high for the GOP and I guarantee when 2024 is broken down it won't show it anywhere near there.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I agree with Kepler here. The idiots produce more vermin than the educated. The only thing keeping that in check is they live about 20 years less.

unfortunately, the 'ridiot' is larger than 'rsmart' and eventually overwhelms longevity.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Well I smell a bet in 2024 :^)
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We will see but I have never seen any polling that shows Gen Z that high for the GOP and I guarantee when 2024 is broken down it won't show it anywhere near there.
                      Here's one.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well I smell a bet in 2024 :^)
                        What's your estimation?
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

What's your estimation?
                          Having done no research I would say it is closer to .35 and I bet that ends up high.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The conservative mind.

A big part of the reason liberal women are so damn angry all the time is because woke, liberal men are unable to sexually satisfy them. They understand that to be satisfied they need to sleep with conservative men, who they absolutely hate. Conservative men don’t want to sleep with them because they typically resemble hyenas. It’s a conundrum that just leads them to be completely miserable all the time. They latched on to BLM marches hoping to find some pipe to satisfy them there but that hardly worked for them either for the same reason. That’s why you see them by the time they hit fifty and they just look like the picture of hell.
                            https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/...31801846824960
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Here's one.
                              That is from 2018...to say it is outdated is an understatement. Hell Here is Pew just 2 years later saying Millennials and Gen Z favored Biden by 20 points. (with Trump gaining with Millennials)

A lot of the "experts" blamed the GOP's crap showing in 2022 on Gen Z organizing against them. They may not be fans of the geriatrics that are in charge but they do care about their rights and even in Red areas they tend to be the loudest voices of protest and good lord are they motivated and organized these days. As I said in the previous post, I would say at best it is .35 of Gen Z votes GOP.

We won't know though for sure until next year so we will wait and see. Between now and then there will be all sort of BS fear mongering or TD dancing about Gen Z based on 5 people some schmuck at the NYTimes saw at a Starbucks while he/she was waiting for a Machiatto and an application for work. By about November 15th 2024 we will have the data we need :^)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Having done no research I would say it is closer to .35 and I bet that ends up high.
                                Yeah, the part I was saying Kepler is right on was about the 52M being suspect. It seemed very high. I replied before I read through the rest of the posts.

I'd also guess Gen Z is somewhere in the .35 range. I don't think .25 is out of the realm of possibilities. The probability distribution is skewed though. 0.25 is probably 10x the likelihood of 0.5.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X