Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: Cause the other one is broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

As long as The Villages exists he will be safe in FL. Then again The Villages exists under the same sort of deal Di$ney does so if a Dem wanted to make a name for themselves...
    I believe Daytona Motor speedway has a similar deal as well.

PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

As long as The Villages exists he will be safe in FL.
      Safe for what, though? You aren’t allowed to serve 3 consecutive terms as governor, so he’s unemployed at the end of 2026. Can’t see him going back to the House. Maybe he could star in another GOP civil war by going up against Rubio or Scott.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• I assume FL stays as red or even gets redder, not even accounting for their cheating. Every dirtbag Midwestern federal contractor in DC I have met dreams of retiring to either FL or SC. These guys are all balls out Christofascist and racist. If anything they are going to tilt that state even more stupid and ugly for the next 30 years.

My naive hope is as they drain out of the civilized portion of the country, the slave states will go GOP by larger and larger margins which won't gain them anything, but all the other states will gravitate towards sanity. We won't get more blue states but perhaps we will get enough center-right states that the GOP splits into rightwing civil war.
        Last edited by Kepler; 04-28-2023, 04:35 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Safe for what, though? You aren’t allowed to serve 3 consecutive terms as governor, so he’s unemployed at the end of 2026. Can’t see him going back to the House. Maybe he could star in another GOP civil war by going up against Rubio or Scott.
          My guess is he runs for Senate. He has no shot at President ever unless he backs out of running now.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Woof I’m glad I stopped watching Maher she’s ago

https://***********/benjaminpdixon/s...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

I will stand by what I said months ago...if he wants any shot at the office in the future he needs to not run this cycle and make it noticeable how different he is from Trump. He has made every bad decision he possibly can and Trump is destroying him. He doesn't have the cache to play the games Trump did and Faux learned that in a matter of weeks. CNN shifting Right-Center was the perfect platform for him but since he has made his persona on the BS "I dont take crap from the media and fake news" he can't even take advantage.

He and his people are so friggin clueless they think the whole country is Flo(R)ida. They don't realize no one cares about some effeminate fat freak in an ill fitting suit trying to act like he has any clout.
              No! You’re wrong. Britain loved him

https://***********/peterschorschfl/...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Woof I’m glad I stopped watching Maher she’s ago

https://***********/benjaminpdixon/s...3v2cVkMjQylOVg
                "What's she talking abo.. oh **** this. *click*"
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Terrible news for conservatives.

• A study by researchers from UCLA, Australia, Ecuador, Germany, the Netherlands and the U.K. found that people around the world signal others for assistance every couple of minutes.
                  • The research, which examined behaviors in towns and rural areas in several different countries, revealed that people comply with these small requests for help far more often than they decline them.
                  • The findings suggest that people from all cultures have more similar cooperative behaviors than prior research has established.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Terrible news for conservatives.

skip to 2:20 for the part that matters

Comment

• To the shock of mouth-breathers everywhere: Second Trump-hired firm found 2020 fraud claims were ‘all false’

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        I like this part:

“This is nothing more than a targeted, politically motivated witch hunt against President Trump concocted to try and prevent the American people from returning him to the White House,” spokesperson Steven Cheung said. “Just like all the other fake hoaxes thrown at President Trump, this corrupt effort will also fail.”
                        So Trump is orchestrating a political witch hunt...against himself? 12D chess!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Well it's Broken Clock B-tch O'Clock.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• If this were asked in 2023 the results would not be much different in AL, MS, TN, LA...

Last edited by Slap Shot; 05-01-2023, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• jfc
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://***********/atrupar/status/1...B0CPCapWg&s=19

Rin Johnson lying again. Wuck Fisconsin!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X