Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: Cause the other one is broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    I wish I could grift like a conservative.
    "Once you give up integrity, the rest is a piece of cake."

Comment

• Best comment was "if you're a conservative, why not just shoot the pizza into pieces".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

"Once you give up integrity, the rest is a piece of cake."
        Once you can fake sincerity, you can fake anything.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

But can they be ordained and become full-fledged members of the clergy? No? Oh, OK.

Dragging church politics into the early 20th century is all the empty-minded faithful can handle right now, I guess.
          The Church apologized for the 1096 crusade in the year 2000.

They're due for women's equality 900 years after civil society achieves it, so that would be year... we don't know, since civil society still has not achieved it.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I really despise this mother ****er

https://***********/heartlandsignal/...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I really despise this mother ****er

RonJon is an idiot, but I'm content to keep living in the Western Hemisphere's most likely future bread basket. Yes, we'll have more toxic algae blooms in the lakes (especially Erie which is basically a glorified pond), but that may yet be solvable. At least we'll have water after we win the Water Wars. ;-)

The parts of the continent west of the Mississippi are totally forked.

Comment

I really despise this mother ****er

He is a complete ****tard for sure. I hate him as well. So do my parents and that's their Senator.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Cut to Kid Rock shooting crucifixes.
                  Why shoot what you've already burned?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

But can they be ordained and become full-fledged members of the clergy? No? Oh, OK.

Dragging church politics into the early 20th century is all the empty-minded faithful can handle right now, I guess.
                    Course not. They might start having sex with the altar boys.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

He is a complete ****tard for sure. I hate him as well. So do my parents and that's their Senator.
                      He's more disgusting that Walker, and that's a high bar to clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

He's more disgusting that Walker, and that's a high bar to clear.
                        I remember that guy. Yeah, he's worse. Much worse. And it is a very ****ing high bar. Sconnie sure knows how to make them. Course we have ours (Emmer, and some ****tard now from Little Falls) in Minnesota but they're not Governors or Senators.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I remember that guy. Yeah, he's worse. Much worse. And it is a very ****ing high bar. Sconnie sure knows how to make them. Course we have ours (Emmer, and some ****tard now from Little Falls) in Minnesota but they're not Governors or Senators.
                          I'd put Ron Jon second only to Joe McCarthy in Wisconsin's Hall of Shame. And we WI voters of the last 25 plus years are a close third.

Comment

RonJon is an idiot, but I'm content to keep living in the Western Hemisphere's most likely future bread basket. Yes, we'll have more toxic algae blooms in the lakes (especially Erie which is basically a glorified pond), but that may yet be solvable. At least we'll have water after we win the Water Wars. ;-)

The parts of the continent west of the Mississippi are totally forked.
                            Oh well be fine- and Arizona and the sw can duck right off when they shrivel up.

but that doesn’t really make anything better

Comment

Oh well be fine- and Arizona and the sw can duck right off when they shrivel up.
                              "Do not build cities in deserts." -- Local Man who bought house in city in desert
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Steven Crowder:

Rails against single parents and kids having two moms or dads; calls them the "downfall of society."
                                wife files for divorce.
                                wife takes the kids.

Karma never kisses nice.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X