Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: Cause the other one is broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Tucker brings nothing and kills any shot Trump has to appeal to anyone but the people he already appeals to.
    Dump has no chance to broaden his appeal anyway. He's an insurrectionist racist misogynist traitorous failure. Nobody else is buying in.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      You mean he's going to go through some things?
      There is gonna be a lot of his Resting Pouty Face to be sure...then again he always looks like that so who knows.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dump has no chance to broaden his appeal anyway. He's an insurrectionist racist misogynist traitorous failure. Nobody else is buying in.
        Sure he does, this is America not the land of unicorns and rainbows. We are always one bad day away from souther stops decision.

With that said he won't, but don't pretend he can't.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

There is gonna be a lot of his Resting Pouty Face to be sure...then again he always looks like that so who knows.
          I'm gonna miss that blank-eyed look of befuddlement he perfected, that's for sure

Last edited by rufus; 04-25-2023, 02:06 PM.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Old, dumb white man is mad the pentagon will still provide health care to women, so he’s blocking all military promotions

https://***********/andrewdesiderio/...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

I'm gonna miss that blank-eyed look of befuddlement he perfected, that's for sure
              Tuckface will be the only thing I miss about him. It's a look that combines feigned shock/outrage/concern with the expression of a business major trying to do their finance homework without a calculator.

Comment

• Tucker gets an offer from the GOP's natural allies.

Just hours after Fox News unexpectedly announced the host's departure, Carlson was offered work by Russian state media networks that have fiercely supported the invasion of Ukraine and echo much of his conspiratorial rhetoric.

The firebrand anchor is known for his critical views on Western support for Kyiv and has used his platform to question the huge amounts of financial and military aid the United States has sent to help repel Moscow's year-old invasion.

RT, the broadcaster formerly known as Russia Today which is banned in dozens of countries including the entire European Union, said on its English-language Twitter account Monday: "Hey @TuckerCarlson, you can always question more with @RT_com."

Vladimir Solovyov, the most prominent commentator on Russian state TV and a staunch pro-Kremlin propagandist, said Carlson was welcome to join his nightly panel discussion show — while suggesting he should consider a run for the White House.

"You have our admiration and support in any endeavor you choose for yourself next, be it running for President of the United States (which you should totally do, by the way) or making an independent media project," he wrote in an email, according to a screengrab he shared on his Telegram channel.

"We'll happily offer you a job if you wish to carry on as a presenter and host! You are always welcome in Russia and Moscow, we wish you the best of luck."

Alongside the message on Telegram, Solovyov wrote in English: "Tucker, come join us. You don't have to be afraid of taking the **** out of Biden here," using a common British expression for mocking someone.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sure he does, this is America not the land of unicorns and rainbows. We are always one bad day away from souther stops decision.

With that said he won't, but don't pretend he can't.
                  My point is those people are already with him. Anyone so corrupt and/or ignorant they could ever fall for Dump have already fallen for Dump.
                  Cornell University

Comment

• Well perhaps tucker wasn’t related to any lawsuit

LOL

https://***********/richard_normal/s...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

You mean he's going to go through some things?
                      https://***********/NoahShachtman/st...16581336510465

EXCLUSIVE: Fox News kept a secret 'oppo file' on Tucker Carlson, 8 sources tell @RollingStone
                      Who would have thought...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So Abby grossman has a lot of recordings.

One of them is of Ted Cruz scheming to steal the election

Comment

• Yeah that story is not going away...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "OK, we can set the cameras up with you facing in any direction you want, so how about directly into the ****ing sun?" https://***********/atrupar/status/1650677173924032516

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• The party of "you lost, get over it" can't handle losing.

https://truthout.org/articles/republ...d-be-priority/
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                The party of "you lost, get over it" can't handle losing.

https://truthout.org/articles/republ...d-be-priority/
                                I thought for sure this was about that swimmer who took fifth in a race with a trans woman and has now become a Fox News regular.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X