Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: Cause the other one is broken.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox skated. This isn't even one years profit and they do not have to admit anything or apologize. They got away with it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Fox skated. This isn't even one years profit and they do not have to admit anything or apologize. They got away with it.
      One and a half year's of profit is enormous as fines go.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• This is an enormous sum of money, and will be a bit of a benchmark for SmartMatic's lawsuit as well. Now there are more than just rumors about investors looking to sue over mismanagement.

Beau had a video about this last night. Fox fired O'Reilly over $13 mil worth of claims, and now their first bill is almost $800 mil. Only one thing drives Murdoch - money. This is a huge amount of it.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Fox just fired Dan bongino haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            Beau had a video about this last night. Fox fired O'Reilly over $13 mil worth of claims, and now their first bill is almost $800 mil. Only one thing drives Murdoch - money. This is a huge amount of it.
            But Murdoch would have to fire half the network for this. O'Reilly was a scum personally but this fine is about Fox' entire business model of lying to reinforce the prejudices of its audience. Who's he going to punish? His audience for being gullible, snarling, bigoted, ignorant cowards? "You made me broadcast this to you!!!"
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This is an enormous sum of money, and will be a bit of a benchmark for SmartMatic's lawsuit as well. Now there are more than just rumors about investors looking to sue over mismanagement.

Fox has supposedly said the entire 787 is tax deductible.

Comment

• Well no ****, people with brain cells don’t vote R

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  One and a half year's of profit is enormous as fines go.
                  True, although Murdoch paid his second wife $1.7 billion, and who knows what he paid the other three.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I believe that. And it probably is.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sure, they won't have to pay taxes for 10 years. It's the Trump way!
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

While the ability to write off even $1 of it is bull****, it does not look like they're correct. According to every article I've read while googling in horror, the max they are eligible to write off might be just over $200 million.

Comment

• Also, even if they ran a banner that covered 1/3 of the screen for months, and each host led and closed their broadcast with "everything we are telling you is a lie", their viewers would dismiss it. The "apology" they shared is laughable but it doesn't even matter. The cult has made up its mind. Nothing anyone says will dissuade them.

Comment

While the ability to write off even $1 of it is bull****, it does not look like they're correct. According to every article I've read while googling in horror, the max they are eligible to write off might be just over $200 million.
                            Hope so. That’s why I said apparently - I didn’t trust their analysis

Comment

Hope so. That’s why I said apparently - I didn’t trust their analysis
                              In spirit, I'm with you. This is appalling.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

True, although Murdoch paid his second wife $1.7 billion, and who knows what he paid the other three.
                                Its more than you thought they would win...I seem to remember you telling us how hard it would be for Dominion to prove Faux did anything wrong. Oops...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X