Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GQP Thread: Cause the other one is broken.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

This theory has been around for well over a year, am I missing something?
    Maybe it's just recirculating then. I had heard there was some thoughts it may have been, but this was the first time I'd seen video comparing the (awfully similar) gait of MTG and the bomber.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I've said this a lot these last few years and am constantly proven wrong, but MTG cannot be so stupid and evil as to actually have done this, can she?
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Maybe it's just recirculating then. I had heard there was some thoughts it may have been, but this was the first time I'd seen video comparing the (awfully similar) gait of MTG and the bomber.
        The gait? Oh lord grasping at straws are the Tick Tokers...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Yeah the gait, height, shoe size stuff circulated on Twitter and Reddit (and probably other places like TikTok) a while ago. Must be recircing like you said.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Gaitgate
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Did the pipe bomber have missing stub hammer toes?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Putting aside how ridiculous her proposal is, God forbid it ever become more difficult to buy an assault rifle than simply signing "x" here.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/sta...244596226?s=20

After admitting “there’s a lot of good teachers,” Marjorie Taylor Greene said “we should pass” legislation requiring “that all teachers must pass a mental, psychological test before entering the classroom” and added it should be for “politicians too.”

Comment

• https://twitter.com/alivitali/status...UJ7TJ4drg&s=19

NEW: SCOTT tells me if elected POTUS he “wld literally sign the most conservative pro-life legislation” that Congress sends him, leaving open the possibility that it could be as early as 6 wks but not committing to a specific timeframe- w/ @JillianFrankel
                  He went from "no chance" to "why even try".
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    https://twitter.com/alivitali/status...UJ7TJ4drg&s=19

He went from "no chance" to "why even try".
                    This is another topic we can't seem to have an adult conversation about. Immigration is another one. Sick and tired of the extremists on every issue.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This is another topic we can't seem to have an adult conversation about. Immigration is another one. Sick and tired of the extremists on every issue.
                      Who are the "extremists" who are pro-immigration? I mean actual people and positions, not the lies the GOP spews.

The most "extreme position" on immigration I've heard from actual people is a path to citizenship. In other words, something humane and practical. Beg pardon if I don't view that as radical.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Who are the "extremists" who are pro-immigration? I mean actual people and positions, not the lies the GOP spews.

The most "extreme position" on immigration I've heard from actual people is a path to citizenship. In other words, something humane and practical. Beg pardon if I don't view that as radical.
                        All the extremists on Abortion and Immigration are on one side for the most part. Yes. If the Democrats were in charge and the Bill on Immigration that was agreed upon by BOTH SIDES had been signed we'd be in a much better place.

If Roe were still in place we'd still be ****ed up, but a lot better off.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1646...MTFgIb4xA&s=19

That is just hilarious!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Would be a good time for a meteor or a stray bomb to accidentally land in Indiana

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Would be a good time for a meteor or a stray bomb to accidentally land in Indiana
                              Isn't the NRA convention a gun free event? I'm just sayin'....

Comment

• Lol this is a real post

https://twitter.com/mikepompeo/statu...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

Working...
                                X