Drunk Minnesotan of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Minnesotan of the Day

You knew this thread was coming someday...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32735349...me_and_courts/
    WISCONSIN HOCKEY: I invoke the power of sauerbraten FF-2006 Milwaukee!

Re: Drunk Minnesotan of the Day

What is going on in the midwest. I read the link you posted, and below it is this...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32723429...me_and_courts/
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by fritz View Post
      You knew this thread was coming someday...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32735349...me_and_courts/
      That's not very funny...A 14-month old girl is dead...

Comment

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
        That's not very funny...A 14-month old girl is dead...
        Yet a few Wisconsin rubes digging up a corpse and having sex with it is downright hilarious...
        I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
          Yet a few Wisconsin rubes digging up a corpse and having sex with it is downright hilarious...
          I don't really see the comparison, but okay.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            I don't really see the comparison, but okay.
            You don't see that neither one is funny?

Comment

Touche. Murdering a one year child is very similar.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Touche. Murdering a one year child is very similar.

Not that the other is less tasteful, but I found it funny in the fact that some people actually wanted to go have sex with a dead person.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Not that the other is less tasteful, but I found it funny in the fact that some people actually wanted to go have sex with a dead person.
                  Or a dead deer.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

No no no. Taking time out of your busy weekend to boink a farm/wild animal/dead person is just like beating a small child with a baseball bat.
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      No no no. Taking time out of your busy weekend to boink a farm/wild animal/dead person is just like beating a small child with a baseball bat.
                      I don't believe that's what I implied. I was referring to the laughable selective righteousness, not trying to say the acts are identical. Both are freaking absurd, and to find humor in one and not the other is hypocritical.

Comment

I don't believe that's what I implied. I was referring to the laughable selective righteousness, not trying to say the acts are identical. Both are freaking absurd, and to find humor in one and not the other is hypocritical.
                        If the acts are not identical, then why the hypocrisy?

1. a child is murdered. Not funny.
                        2. a person wants to have sex with a dead animal/person. Funny. The desire, not the act itself.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*****http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/images/smilies/popcorn.gif******

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            If the acts are not identical, then why the hypocrisy?

1. a child is murdered. Not funny.
                            2. a person wants to have sex with a dead animal/person. Funny. The desire, not the act itself.
                            and the fact that said person is from Wisconsin makes it even funnier.
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Don't argue, Brent. The more I think about it, I think murdering a child is way funnier than boinking a deer. XYZ brings up an excellent point. Two cheers for batting practice. Especially with composite bats.
                              Last edited by Dirty; 09-08-2009, 10:10 PM.
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X