Sanctuary Cities/States - DON'T Come all ye to Bethlehem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/jacquiedeland/st...19793503686656
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

A woman named "Perla" was the person who enticed Venezuelan asylum seekers onto a plane in San Antonio, using brochures that falsely promised assistance at their destination. This "Perla" was described as a white woman with blonde hair. This is Christina Pushaw, DeSantis minion
      https://twitter.com/DeificDragon/sta...27715369168903
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Mitch McConnell on Tuesday agreed with moving migrants around the country to own the libs.
        "I personally thought it was a good idea," the Kentucky Republican said at the US Capitol.
        End the right or die.

Mitch McConnell calls Republican Govs. DeSantis and Abbott's ploy to fly migrants to Democratic enclaves like Martha's Vineyard 'a good idea' (msn.com)

Comment

Since it keeps getting brought up, and many on here tell me in such thesaurus like words how stupid I am, I will set out a challenge on this topic, in a few parts.

1) Outline your DETAILED plan for immigration policy in the US.

2) Outline your DETAILED plan on what constitutes an Asylum seeker

3) What are the consequences for those that don't adhere to your above DETAILED policies?

I anxiously await the highly astute and reasoned responses from Kepler, Aparch, Lynah, ericredaxe and all the other mensa members. We know Scooby will just foam at the mouth until Lynah's Mare gives him some release, then it will be PETA, not the right, chasing after him.

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post
            Since it keeps getting brought up, and many on here tell me in such thesaurus like words how stupid I am, I will set out a challenge on this topic, in a few parts.

1) Outline your DETAILED plan for immigration policy in the US.

2) Outline your DETAILED plan on what constitutes an Asylum seeker

3) What are the consequences for those that don't adhere to your above DETAILED policies?

I anxiously await the highly astute and reasoned responses from Kepler, Aparch, Lynah, ericredaxe and all the other mensa members. We know Scooby will just foam at the mouth until Lynah's Mare gives him some release, then it will be PETA, not the right, chasing after him.
            Go **** yourself. How's that for a plan?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

I approve this message.

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post

Who is anti-immigrant? Get over yourselves. I have zero problem with immigration. We DO HAVE an immigration policy that allows LEGAL immigrants into the country, even asylum seekers. There is a process in place to accomplish this, but it doesnt include walking across the Rio Grande and saying "here I am, feed me, care for me, give me a free cell phone".

I am the child of LEGAL immigrants who had to be family sponsored to come here, no freebies. If you didnt make it, the sponsor (your family already here) had to come up with the money to support you. That was certainly a lot more motivating for all involved than free handouts, but how do the Dems get votes from that setup?
                You mean you are the product of "chain immigration", which Herr Trump told us was a major threat to the economy and our national security. Also, I don't know how old you are, but pre-1997 those sponsorship affidavits were not enforceable so the sponsors didn't actually have to pay anything. In any case, you seem to be under the impression that these new immigrants get tons of benefits. They are fed and "cared for" (if that's what you want to call it) while they are being held. Once set on their own they don't get anything and are not eligible for federal benefits. Some do get GPS tracking devices - in the form of a phone or other device. One would think that you'd like that. They are not being given a user data plan and an Apple TV+ subscription (at least not from the government).
                Last edited by rpi82; 09-21-2022, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Appears that Lynah's Mare might be receiving some frequent flyer miles out to Nebraska to help you out as well. At least we see you know some big boy words. Are crayons next?

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post

You mean you are the product of "chain immigration", which Herr Trump told us was a major threat to the economy and our national security. Also, I don't know how old you are, but pre-1997 those sponsorship affidavits were not enforceable so the sponsors didn't actually have to pay anything. In any case, you seem to be under the impression that these new immigrants get tons of benefits. They are fed and "cared for" (if that's what you want to call it) while they are being held. Once set on their own they don't get anything and are not eligible for federal benefits. Some do get GPS tracking devices - in the form of a phone or other device. One would think that you'd like that. They are not being given a user data plan and an Apple TV+ subscription (at least not from the government).
                    LEGAL immigrants come here thru LEGAL means, and a process. How am I the product of chain immigration? I was born here.

Hate to burst your bubble RPI, but the Troy lab chemicals might be clouding your perspective. One of the 50 POC's who were taken off MV within 44 hours "escaped" detention at the superfund center and went to a local bar. The story came out because he ran out of "money". The "money" was actually on THREE Ebt cards that were given to him, AND he also had not 1 but 2 government issued cell phones. Which one should they track? And how is it that you "Track" someone with a device that they can just drop on the street?

Comment

• Fourty-eight Venezuelan citizens came to the US either legally through a port of entry seeking asylum or illegally and then claimed asylum.

They then were taken in and processed through the system making them temporarily *LEGAL* to be here awaiting their asylum hearing (or awaiting deportation for illegal entry).

Either way, at that moment thanks to the existing laws on the books, those 48 people were basically given parking tickets and a court appearance date, and told until the outcome of court, you must remain here. *LEGALLY*

Ron DeSantis committed kidnapping and human trafficking, which is *ILLEGAL*.

So, which part do you still not understand? Because I can go pick up a box of crayons to help explain it better to you.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• https://www.politico.com/story/2013/...-passes-093530

Just a reminder. The Senate passed a bipartisan bill on immigration in 2013. Headed up by DEMOCRATS. The Nazi's killed it in the House. Everything that is happening now is a direct result of Nazi control of our government.

End the right or die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
                          How am I the product of chain immigration? I was born here.
                          LOL, You spelled out the textbook definition of chain migration describing how your family arrived here, and then plead ignorance when called out on it.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• The vast majority of immigrants that at any given time are classified as illegal originally entered the country legally. The US does not have an immigration problem and arguing the topic with someone as ignorant of the topic as Whalers has demonstrated is wasting their time.

Comment

• This country needs more immigration because we hear stories every week about businesses needing workers and a boat load of people decided retirement was a good idea when Covid hit and others quit crappy jobs for better ones. The immigrants take the crappier jobs and the economy moves on. Thus has it always been, until fascists threw tantrums about darker skinned people in 2013
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                LOL, You spelled out the textbook definition of chain migration describing how your family arrived here, and then plead ignorance when called out on it.
                                Better check his birth certificate.

Comment

Working...
                                X