Sanctuary Cities/States - DON'T Come all ye to Bethlehem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

If it wasn’t a crisis they should have let them stay on MV. You can’t say we don’t want them here but you have to have them where you live. MV has significantly more resources than some godforsaken town in Texas or Arizona. The Dems have lost all credibility on this issue.
    So it would be better to leave them in a place without suitable housing rather than have them go to a neighboring town that is set up for it with proper facilities?

sorry, you are the one losing credibility on this.

Comment

Uhoh Drew, you're losing credibility, time to tell people to study amortiziation tables again like it makes any sense.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

So it would be better to leave them in a place without suitable housing
        What?? Are you telling me that Obama's EMPTY house isnt suitable housing? The 50+% of island homes that are unoccupied after Labor Day aren't suitable? There isn't ONE suitable house on the entire island?

Let me repeat, NOT ONE Person of Color who got off one of the planes is still on the island. There isn't ONE compassionate liberal remaining on MV willing to put their money where their mouth is and take in ONE "migrant"?? Please explain that.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

So it would be better to leave them in a place without suitable housing rather than have them go to a neighboring town that is set up for it with proper facilities?

sorry, you are the one losing credibility on this.
          I’m sure an AFB that was closed 15 years ago is much nicer than anything available on MV.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Yeah guys, don't you know the bigger a house is the more it is magically suited to process and hold a lot of people. Much more than an actual processing facility. Pure square footage automatically means a structure it has everything it needs to do to handle and move through a lot of people.
            Last edited by French Rage; 09-19-2022, 07:33 AM.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              It's time for the Civil War. Get it over with.
              Are you going to lead the charge Scooby? I dont see you as a stormin Normandy type of guy. For the last 2+ years, werent you a big "stay in your basement cowering in covid fear" proponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I’m sure an AFB that was closed 15 years ago is much nicer than anything available on MV.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_C..._Force_Station "In use: 1980 - present."

Let me know if I'm reading that incorrectly and if so, which amortization tables I should look at to correct my understanding.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post

Are you going to lead the charge Scooby? I dont see you as a stormin Normandy type of guy. For the last 2+ years, werent you a big "stay in your basement cowering in covid fear" proponent?
                  No, I'm just going to watch all the MAGA's get destroyed by the Feds on TV.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_C..._Force_Station "In use: 1980 - present."

Let me know if I'm reading that incorrectly and if so, which amortization tables I should look at to correct my understanding.
                    They used to fly f-15’s there but moved them to Western Mass. They were the first ones to respond on 9/11. I just read it’s a superfund site as well.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

This country is ****ed. The depth these wingnuts are willing to stoop to after gobbling orange dick for 4 years is all I need to see to realize our democratic system is over. You can’t have even a small percentage repeatedly denying any losing election results and still function as a democracy. We are seeing the poison spread into all parts of our lives after just one election. I served, and many others served and died to protect against this.
                      You want to play nazi on my turf and get in my or my families faces?
                      Warning: don’t do it!
                      It.will.end.badly.for.you.
                      Arlington Cemetery is full of residents who agree. You will be crow food…
                      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                      Just win.....

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

No, I'm just going to watch all the MAGA's get destroyed by the Feds on TV.
                        There you go folks, the last of the tough guys, as long as his remote control and vendmo for grocery deliveries to his basement are working. Scooby is obviously more like ScappyDoo, tiny and all snarl, if others are doing the heavy lifting and fighting.

For the rest of you, if this did happen, it wouldnt concern you? You realize that this is 50% of the country that Scooby is advocating taking out? Remind me please, who is the Nazi??

Comment

Nazi??
                          You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Remind me please, who is the Nazi??
                            You.

Comment

There you go folks, the last of the tough guys, as long as his remote control and vendmo for grocery deliveries to his basement are working. Scooby is obviously more like ScappyDoo, tiny and all snarl, if others are doing the heavy lifting and fighting.

For the rest of you, if this did happen, it wouldnt concern you? You realize that this is 50% of the country that Scooby is advocating taking out? Remind me please, who is the Nazi??
                              No, it wouldn’t concern me.
                              It’s more like 20%.
                              If you swear allegiance to your orange god or his disciples over country, you are the nazi.
                              “n” not capitalized.
                              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                              Just win.....

Comment

Just bring it. January 6th was their warm-up. The ******* need to finish what they started.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X