Sanctuary Cities/States - DON'T Come all ye to Bethlehem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctuary Cities/States - DON'T Come all ye to Bethlehem

Appears that about 50 permanent "tourists" flew in to Martha's Vineyard yesterday. These are the tourists with no money, no passports, no citizenship and no place to stay. Sanctuary Cities, and all the residents with supposedly open arms, dont seem to be too happy about opening up space at the "Bethlehem Inn. Something about no homes or beds for them, limited food, no translators and it just being INHUMANE that they arrived in the first place.

What can we do?

Well, first we take care of the idiot Governors in the South and arrest them. Here's Congresswoman Cortez's response.

I remember how folks stepped up to help Texans when you left them cold and hungry during the freeze. We will welcome these families too. They have so much to offer. You do seem to be struggling at your job, though. Maybe you should consider if this is the right work for you.
    https://***********/AOC/status/1570635058498924546
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Well, first we take care of the idiot Governors in the South and arrest them.
      Arrest them? For what? Giving a free vacation flight? Martha's Vineyard is in a Sanctuary State, meaning a state who proclaims they will give sanctuary to anyone who arrives. NOW they have arrived, give them what you said you would. (or dont let them in in the first place). Florida and Texas ARE NOT sanctuary states.

Scooby, you must have some space at your palatial pad to house, feed and clothe a few "migrants", right??

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post

Arrest them? For what? Giving a free vacation flight? Martha's Vineyard is in a Sanctuary State, meaning a state who proclaims they will give sanctuary to anyone who arrives. NOW they have arrived, give them what you said you would. (or dont let them in in the first place). Florida and Texas ARE NOT sanctuary states.

Scooby, you must have some space at your palatial pad to house, feed and clothe a few "migrants", right??
        Human Trafficking is illegal. Read the statute. Or can't you read?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This loser is so wrapped up in his pathetic Hitler-Jugend, Bund deutscher Arbeiterjugend fapping he has no idea the Martha's Vinyard people responded with kindness, warm beds food, clothing, and openness.

Like the rest of his scum sucking ilk he can't conceive of people being generous or tolerant because he isn't.

Whalers is the post child of Dunning-Kruger. It's not so much that's he malicious and stupid. It's that he's a chump. The best revenge is he will never be happy, his cramped little heart and brain will never allow him to be close to another nor ever be remotely attractive to anyone else except the con artists and grifters who feed off him.

Just block the vermin and move on.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Arrest them? For what?
            8 U.S. Code 1324 (a) (1) (A) (ii)
            [K]nowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

8 U.S. Code 1324
            (a) (1) (B)
            A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
            (i)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

At 50 illegal aliens, we're looking at 500 years prison...
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

8 U.S. Code 1324 (a) (1) (A) (ii)
              [K]nowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

8 U.S. Code 1324
              (a) (1) (B)
              A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
              (i)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

At 50 illegal aliens, we're looking at 500 years prison...
              AParch, thanks for outlining that statute. Did you get this from the arrest court filing for the DHS officials who have been flying in THOUSANDS of illegals to Westchester Airport outisde NYC? In the middle of the night? Now you are up to 10,000 years for those high ranking officials, ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                This loser is so wrapped up in his pathetic Hitler-Jugend, Bund deutscher Arbeiterjugend fapping he has no idea the Martha's Vinyard people responded with kindness, warm beds food, clothing, and openness.

Like the rest of his scum sucking ilk he can't conceive of people being generous or tolerant because he isn't.

Whalers is the post child of Dunning-Kruger. It's not so much that's he malicious and stupid. It's that he's a chump. The best revenge is he will never be happy, his cramped little heart and brain will never allow him to be close to another nor ever be remotely attractive to anyone else except the con artists and grifters who feed off him.

Just block the vermin and move on.
                Kepler, I have to say, I am VERY happy, VERY generous, have a BIG heart, am close to lot of people, attractive to most, AND have NEVER been a grifter. You obviously have me mixed up with someone else.

The residents of Martha's Vineyard are caught in quite a predicament about their kindness, warm beds, clothing and openness. That is what they HAVE TO DO as a Sanctuary. Lets have another 200 arrive and see if this changes. One town official on MV said they dont have enough houses for the first 50. I can think of one rather large 14 bedroom "house" that is currently unoccupied that could assist. Or maybe the 250+ AirBNB rooms that a quick search revealed are available on the island.

Kepler, do you have some space in your house to show the vast amounts of compassion you espouse?

Comment

I think every town and city in the country should have to do their bit, mine included. It isn’t fair to the places on the border to have to do it all on their own. I think most places will benefit from having the immigrants too.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Human Trafficking is illegal. Read the statute. Or can't you read?
                    Human trafficking? You typed that with a straight face? That is what is happening BEFORE they get into the US, not AFTER.

Or can't you read? Good one! When you have no argument, just try to bash the intelligence, reading comprehension or motives of the faceless poster. Maybe this sentence proves that I can at least read?

Comment

Did you get this from the arrest court filing for the DHS officials ...
                      They're exempt because they have been directed to do so.

Via legitimate law. This wasn't some back alley baptism of boxes of Top Secret documents. DHS (begrudgingly) follows the book.

Your friends DeathSantis and Hot Wheels Abbott didn't.

Also, 450 dead center, smashed. (C) @jakesavicki
                      If you TikTok, you know.
                      Last edited by aparch; 09-16-2022, 12:59 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Human trafficking?
                        .......... Ball.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

OP is giving off "I have a contrarian viewpoint! I'm so hip and edgy!" vibes*.

his vibes are neither hip nor edgy

Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

BREAKING: If migrants were coerced, DeSantis could be charged with kidnapping says Susan Akram, a professor at the Boston University School of Law.
                            https://***********/CalltoActivism/s...59460977111041

The video I saw today clearly shows they were coerced. I expect the DOJ to bring charges against Desantis.

Comment

What qualifies a flight school company with 4 workers to get $615,000 from DeSantis to traffic 50 migrants across the country?
                              Good ****ing question.

https://***********/DWUhlfelderLaw/s...56959665967106

Comment

Working...
                              X