Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Washington Commanders owner Dan Snyder sexually harassed a team employee and oversaw team executives who deliberately withheld millions of dollars in revenue from other clubs, and he has agreed to pay a $60 million fine, the league announced Thursday.

https://apnews.com/article/dan-snyde...bd026cf24dfb65

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    That doesn't do the actual differences justice.
    Are they WAY BIGGER in your head?

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    That doesn't do the actual differences justice.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    I’ve paid so little attention lately, I couldn’t even tell the difference without someone showing me.
    Not much

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    I’ve paid so little attention lately, I couldn’t even tell the difference without someone showing me.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Vikings will wear throwbacks for their home opener only. Good Lord these are so much nicer than the abominations they've worn the past 20 years. If only they were permanent.

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco View Post

I thought the Giants/Jets used the NFL logo since they played in the same stadium. Guess I didn't notice that other teams used the NFL logo too. *goes to see if the Lions used the NFL logo*
    That's okay. I'm a Jets fan, and I never realized they used the NFL logo...

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco View Post

I thought the Giants/Jets used the NFL logo since they played in the same stadium. Guess I didn't notice that other teams used the NFL logo too. *goes to see if the Lions used the NFL logo*
    The Panthers did it because Richardson wanted to do it as a show of gratitude towards the league for granting him the franchise. When he sold the team they went to using their logo. That and NY are the only two I can think of, at least recently.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Giants announce they'll use their logo at midfield this year. Presumably the Jets will do the same. Since the Panthers changed to their own logo a couple years ago, I think that's the end of an era for the NFL logo at midfield.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Huh. Didn't even realize it was a thing

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Giants announce they'll use their logo at midfield this year. Presumably the Jets will do the same. Since the Panthers changed to their own logo a couple years ago, I think that's the end of an era for the NFL logo at midfield.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Isaiah Rodgers and Rashod Berry of the Indianapolis Colts and free agent Demetrius Taylor are being suspended indefinitely -- through at least the 2023 season -- for betting on NFL games last season.

In addition, Tennessee Titans offensive tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere is being suspended six games for betting on other sports at the workplace.

The Colts subsequently announced that both Rodgers and Berry have been waived as a "consequence" of their suspensions.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

Shouldn't mookie be out banging Asian girls?
    Where mookie lives, Peppr delivers them and ABM collects them.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-12-2023, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Mookie been watching these replays on YouTube. Nearly entire sundays from the late 70s. 8-10 hr videos of games back and forth. NFL on CBS with Phyllis George and Jimmy the Greek. Bryan Gumble with an outstanding Afro joined my Mike Adamle. Johnny U or Paul Hornung in the booth. Roman Gabriel interviewing Bart Star’s wife in the stands. QBs going 5-19 for 100 yds and 3 int.
    amazing football.
    passes the time after work from 320p til mookie falls asleep.
    Shouldn't mookie be out banging Asian girls?

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Mookie been watching these replays on YouTube. Nearly entire sundays from the late 70s. 8-10 hr videos of games back and forth. NFL on CBS with Phyllis George and Jimmy the Greek. Bryan Gumble with an outstanding Afro joined my Mike Adamle. Johnny U or Paul Hornung in the booth. Roman Gabriel interviewing Bart Star’s wife in the stands. QBs going 5-19 for 100 yds and 3 int.
    amazing football.
    passes the time after work from 320p til mookie falls asleep.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X