Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rest of SF's schedule doesn't look too daunting.
    16 Sat, Dec 24 vsWashington 4:05 PM CBS
    17 Sun, Jan 1 @Las Vegas 4:05 PM FOX
    18 Sun, Jan 8 vsArizona TBD
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      The rest of SF's schedule doesn't look too daunting.
      16 Sat, Dec 24 vsWashington 4:05 PM CBS
      17 Sun, Jan 1 @Las Vegas 4:05 PM FOX
      18 Sun, Jan 8 vsArizona TBD
      Washington might require a little work, but it feels like Vegas or Arizona or both could be done with Josh Johnson and you'd still have a 50-50 chance of winning.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Someone snuck back into the new NDAA the rule that academy players must fulfill their military service immediately following graduation, reversing a 2019 decision that allowed for a waiver. Now a projected first round pick has to decide if he wants to drop out of West Point and pay back a quarter million, or give up on the NFL.

At the very least seems like a rule they should have an exception for players enrolled post 2019 to when this gets signed.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ndre-carter-ii
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Someone snuck back into the new NDAA the rule that academy players must fulfill their military service immediately following graduation, reversing a 2019 decision that allowed for a waiver. Now a projected first round pick has to decide if he wants to drop out of West Point and pay back a quarter million, or give up on the NFL.

At the very least seems like a rule they should have an exception for players enrolled post 2019 to when this gets signed.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ndre-carter-ii
          Yeah, that change in 2019 was always a monumentally stupid idea by Trump which is all about flash and has no appreciation for what the military academies are supposed to be doing, which is no surprise from him considering his family never had a single person anywhere near military service, but if someone entered when that rule was in effect it shouldn't be held against them.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Gotta give credit to the 49ers front office. They've found the perfect guy to replace Jimmy G. And it only cost them a 7th round pick.

I mean, could you imagine if they used up 3 first round picks, to pick a random number, and it didn't work? And if they spent them on a guy from some cum-dumpster FCS program? Wow that would have been dumb.
            The problem for Purdue is this: his contract likely can’t buy him both rent AND groceries in the Bay Area. So you’re watching a homeless QB on TV.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              The problem for Purdue is this: his contract likely can’t buy him both rent AND groceries in the Bay Area. So you’re watching a homeless QB on TV.
              4 year, 3.7M. He'll live.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

4 year, 3.7M. He'll live.
                SF mean household income.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I’m jumping on the Lions bandwagon.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Former Vikings DC Adam Zimmer died from chronic alcohol abuse. He was 38.
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• 30 zip Indy over Viqueens in first half? Wt f
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        30 zip Indy over Viqueens in first half? Wt f
                        With the Colts driving.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That's Viking Football.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Don’t tell me you’re surprised that the Vikings suck.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• This is three destruction games in the last 4. Cowboys, Lions, and Colts all destroyed this overrated team. The horseshoe was going to run out eventually and it has already
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No Viking fan is surprised by this.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X