Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Death, taxes, and the Patriots(14 straight)are gonna beat the Jests.
    One of the ugliest games I've ever seen. Great ending though
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Vikings completely dominated by Dallas at the line of scrimmage on both sides the ball. Hard to see there being enough adjustments to make for a comeback this time.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Vikings completely dominated by Dallas at the line of scrimmage on both sides the ball. Hard to see there being enough adjustments to make for a comeback this time.
        The game is so bad and out of hand, CBS just changed us to the Steelers-Bengals match up. And the Vikings are division rivals. Ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

The game is so bad and out of hand, CBS just changed us to the Steelers-Bengals match up. And the Vikings are division rivals. Ouch.
          Big difference in speed in all areas, including (especially) QB. That might not have been as big a deal in the Carl Eller era, but it is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

One of the ugliest games I've ever seen. Great ending though
            Yup. For 59 minutes and 24 seconds that was some of the worst football I'd ever seen. And on the return the Jests might've gotten hosed because of a block in the back that wasn't called.

https://***********/NFLonCBS/status/...128129/photo/1
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Vikings completely dominated by Dallas at the line of scrimmage on both sides the ball. Hard to see there being enough adjustments to make for a comeback this time.
              Worst 8-1 Team in NFL History. It's not even close.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Vikings now 8-2. They have a -2 point differential. : p
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Whoops

https://***********/_cingraham/statu...je1ohSRCOVIGtw

Comment

• Dared lions. That ending really sucks and shows how the coaches are still not there. The team has made progress, but the coaching let them down at the end- 3rd and one should not have been a low percentage play like that, and then the D was not ready for the Bills to move it. Terrible. All coaching calls, as I see it. Bad offense meant prevent defense- and that prevents nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                      Dared lions. That ending really sucks and shows how the coaches are still not there. The team has made progress, but the coaching let them down at the end- 3rd and one should not have been a low percentage play like that, and then the D was not ready for the Bills to move it. Terrible. All coaching calls, as I see it. Bad offense meant prevent defense- and that prevents nothing.
                      Running multiple plays before the 2 minute warning in the 1st half instead of letting the clock run was infuriating, too
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        That streak should come to an end Thanksgiving night. Other than Rhamondre Stevenson their offense is pretty pathetic. The Patriots did put up 26 on the Colts but only 7 was done by the offense(Stevenson a short yardage reception). Plus that game is sandwiched between 2 home division games(Jets/Bills).
                        The offense finally shows up(except that last possesion of the 1st half when Henry failed to get out of bounds and Jones doesn't throw the ball away and they had to use their last time out)but the defense decided to stay in the hotel, eat turkey dinner, and watch the game on tv. I went to bed at halftime. Oh yeah, Justin Jefferson is a fkng beast. Breaks Randy Moss' NFL record for the most receiving yards through three seasons of a career.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• The Commanders logo is a W, because all they do is win win win.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Who is Mike White?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• New England, Washington, and Pittsburgh all in last place now. We're only missing San Francisco for cosmic alignment.

The 8 East Division teams are 32 games over .500.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                New England, Washington, and Pittsburgh all in last place now.
                                Two of those three are within a game of a playoff spot, so, sucky flex there bro.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X