Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't appear in Cousins' nature to be arrogant, but a little confidence-borne cockiness would serve him well if they have SB expectations. These close wins have to help.

Comment

• There is nothing the NFL needs more than a Dolphins-Vikings Super Bowl rematch, but while it is possible I'll be rooting for the Giants vs the J-E-T-S.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        There is nothing the NFL needs more than a Dolphins-Vikings Super Bowl rematch, but while it is possible I'll be rooting for the Giants vs the J-E-T-S.
        Not Min vs Buf with both being 0-4 in the big game?

Comment

• I don't have a fan's passion like I once had, but as one who went through the disappointments of the 70s, I'm not sure I'm ready for another Viking/anyone SB.

Comment

• Commanders!

The secret is never letting Carson Wentz anywhere near a football.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              There is nothing the NFL needs more than a Dolphins-Vikings Super Bowl rematch, but while it is possible I'll be rooting for the Giants vs the J-E-T-S.
              Over the summer, I thought there was a really good chance we could get a Yankees-Mets World Series.

Instead, we are seeing an actual possibiliy of a Giants-Jets Super Bowl. That's insane!!!! (However, though I love the Jets defense -- and defense does win championships -- I am not sold on Zach Wilson. Not at all. I can never imagine the Jets being involved in a game like the Bills-Vikings one.)

P.S. A Bills-Vikings Super Bowl would be kind of funny. Especially for the losing team...
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Interesting stat on NFL Live:

League-wide average of 11 yards per completion is the lowest since 1933. League-wide average of 4.5 yards per carry is the highest in history.

Comment

• Potential historic lake effect storm to hit western NY, with 3-6 feet in the Buffalo area, late this week into the weekend.

For those of you who love your snow football games, tune into the Browns at Bills game, as Orchard Park will be at the center of the snowfall.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• The NFL will move it to Monday or Tuesday...

They don't like bad weather games anymore... It costs too much money to prep and doesn't make any money.
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                      Potential historic lake effect storm to hit western NY, with 3-6 feet in the Buffalo area, late this week into the weekend.

For those of you who love your snow football games, tune into the Browns at Bills game, as Orchard Park will be at the center of the snowfall.
                      The majority of the snow in Orchard Park should be done by Saturday afternoon, so they'll have plenty of time to get the stadium ready for the game. The roads on the other hand could be an issue.
                      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        The NFL will move it to Monday or Tuesday...

They don't like bad weather games anymore... It costs too much money to prep and doesn't make any money.
                        Can't move it to Monday or Tuesday, the Bills have the early game on Thanksgiving in Detroit.

Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                          The NFL will move it to Monday or Tuesday...

Just another reason they suck. The NFL is only watchable in the snow.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It's been moved to Ford Field in Detroit.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Fun fact: The last time the NFL moved a regular-season game was in November 2014. The Bills were scheduled to host the Jets on a Sunday afternoon, but more than 6 feet of snow fell in the area ahead of the game, resulting in the two teams facing off in Detroit on a Monday night. The Bills won 38-3.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• The hits keep coming for Team Washington.

ASHBURN, Va. -- The District of Columbia's attorney general on Thursday filed a second lawsuit against the Washington Commanders, alleging that the team has cheated its residents out of "hundreds of thousands of dollars" in unreturned security deposits for season-ticket holders.

D.C. Attorney General Karl A. Racine said in a statement that Commanders executives engaged in "egregious mismanagement and illegal conduct."

The latest lawsuit alleges the team has held onto potential refunds to season-ticket holders whose contracts with the team had expired. It claims the team still holds "nearly $200,000 in unreturned security deposits" paid by D.C. residents.

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X