Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice bend don't break D when all they needed is a field goal
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Nice bend don't break D when all they needed is a field goal
      Even better that there was a pretty key incomplete pass that wasn't reviewed.

Comment

• Just when you think Josh Allen would take it in OT....

Comment

• They should have had Allen just keep running. They couldn't stop him. Thanks for making AFC east even tighter : )
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
            They should have had Allen just keep running. They couldn't stop him. Thanks for making AFC east even tighter : )
            It is really hard to stop him when holding is allowed, that’s for sure.

I’ll complain about officiating, but never think as loss is truly because of it. Overcome. I really feel like the Vikings managed to do that today. Ridiculously called game.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• What're the chances Josh McDaniel is one and done in Vegas?
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                What're the chances Josh McDaniel is one and done in Vegas?
                Having just gotten out coached by a TV analyst, well, seems reasonable.

Comment

• Good think GB is playing their ex coach- that was a bad play when they could have taken the lead in OT. I don't understand that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                    Good think GB is playing their ex coach- that was a bad play when they could have taken the lead in OT. I don't understand that.
                    That was baffling.

First time I've ever seen offsides on the offense in the NFL. And it wasn't even close, that wideout was a full yard over.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Watching highlights of the Vikings game now that I just got home from a long ****ing shift and HOLY ****ING SH-T JUSTIN JEFFERSON!

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Having just gotten out coached by a TV analyst, well, seems reasonable.
                        You meant to say, high school coach, right?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                          Watching highlights of the Vikings game now that I just got home from a long ****ing shift and HOLY ****ING SH-T JUSTIN JEFFERSON!
                          That game-saving catch was unearthly. It may be that no receiver is better off the line of scrimmage than Davante Adams, but for the total package, I'll take 18.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

That game-saving catch was unearthly. It may be that no receiver is better off the line of scrimmage than Davante Adams, but for the total package, I'll take 18.
                            I watched that catch no less than 20 times this morning. Ridiculous. Couldn’t be done again in 1,000 tries. I’m sad I missed the game in its entirety. Following the gamecast on ESPN, the score going from 27-23 Bills with ~1 minute left to 30-27 Vikings after the last play, according to gamecast, with Cousins (allegedly) getting stuffed at the goal-line on 4th and G, was baffling, to say the least. I figured the refs had ****ed up and given the Vikings a 5th down.

Comment

I figured the refs had ****ed up and given the Vikings a 5th down.
                              Which, having watched the game in its entirety, would have been a completely believable occurrence.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

I watched that catch no less than 20 times this morning. Ridiculous. Couldn’t be done again in 1,000 tries. I’m sad I missed the game in its entirety. Following the gamecast on ESPN, the score going from 27-23 Bills with ~1 minute left to 30-27 Vikings after the last play, according to gamecast, with Cousins (allegedly) getting stuffed at the goal-line on 4th and G, was baffling, to say the least. I figured the refs had ****ed up and given the Vikings a 5th down.
                                The really confusing thing about that game is that the Bills honestly gave it away. Or more correctly Josh Allen. They had the lead and should have won it out, and he fumbled it away. (then he drives down for the tying FG) Right at the end, they drove easily down the field for the game winning TD, and he threw a baffling INT. For a team and QB that good, it's rather baffling.

That being said, had it not been for the great plays the Vikings ended the game with, none of that matters- it took some really amazing team play by Minnesota to even get to where it was. They totally deserve to be dominating the NFL Norris.

Comment

Working...
                                X