Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

And given the results elsewhere, a 4.5 game lead in the NFC North. Of course, the Vikings have a very difficult stretch coming up: at Buffalo, then Cowboys (likely in Primetime), Patriots (last win against New England was in 2000), and Jets all at home.
    That streak should come to an end Thanksgiving night. Other than Rhamondre Stevenson their offense is pretty pathetic. The Patriots did put up 26 on the Colts but only 7 was done by the offense(Stevenson a short yardage reception). Plus that game is sandwiched between 2 home division games(Jets/Bills).
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Next stop, congress
      He's a f*cking idiot, but he'd win primaries in WI.

Comment

• Dare I say Kirk Cousins showed some moxy yesterday. Weirdest thing ever.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Colts hire former center Jeff Saturday as interim coach. Previous coaching experience includes:

2017-2019 - Head Coach - Hebron Christian Academy - 20-16 record

And that’s it.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Colts hire former center Jeff Saturday as interim coach. Previous coaching experience includes:

And that’s it.
            Put him in there and leave Ehlinger out there they're in tank mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Colts hire former center Jeff Saturday as interim coach. Previous coaching experience includes:

And that’s it.
              If he does even decent, that really says something about Frank. Otherwise, he should do as well as other commentators that went coaching. Even previous coaches sucked when they got in the booth.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

He's a f*cking idiot, but he'd win primaries in WI.
                When did an idiot ever hurt someone’s chances?? :-0
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Um, Mr. Mookie? There's a "Gary Hart" for you on line 2.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    Um, Mr. Mookie? There's a "Gary Hart" for you on line 2.
                    Times they have a changed
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Times they have a changed
                      Exactly how I was going to respond. Idiocy wins the day in these times.
                      Russell Jaslow
                      [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                      U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• WASHINGTON -- The attorney general for Washington has filed a civil lawsuit against the Washington Commanders, team owner Daniel Snyder, the National Football League and commissioner Roger Goodell for allegedly colluding to deceive fans and district residents about the league's investigation into the team's toxic workplace culture and allegations of sexual assault in an effort to maintain a strong fan base and to increase profits.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...er-goodell-nfl

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                          WASHINGTON -- The attorney general for Washington has filed a civil lawsuit against the Washington Commanders, team owner Daniel Snyder, the National Football League and commissioner Roger Goodell for allegedly colluding to deceive fans and district residents about the league's investigation into the team's toxic workplace culture and allegations of sexual assault in an effort to maintain a strong fan base and to increase profits.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...er-goodell-nfl
                          To me, this is more of a shot against the NFL than the WFT. Will be interesting to see what backroom deals come out of this...
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

To me, this is more of a shot against the NFL than the WFT. Will be interesting to see what backroom deals come out of this...
                            I think it's pressure on The League to bring the hammer down and get rid of Snyder finally. They're throwing Goddell an anchor and saying, "you sure you wanna catch this?"
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• If I'm a city leader in a place like San Antonio, Portland or even London, I'm on the phone to Goodell and Snyder today, saying, "hey, you want to talk?"
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure they'd get a new stadium about 7 minutes after Snyder was gone.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X