Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burd View Post

I think that's true outside the den, even since Sweetness. Inside the den, though . . .
    That's the point.

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

That's the point.
      whooshed again

Comment

Related to the current discussion…

https://***********/super70ssports/s...B8JHx5Bz-mHGBQ
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Lol Roms
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Lol Roms
            Will Kelly Stafford tell everyone to stop being mean sacking and intercepting her husband?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Will Kelly Stafford tell everyone to stop being mean sacking and intercepting her husband?
              She’s probably jealous that everyone sacks him but her
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Related to the current discussion…

https://***********/super70ssports/s...B8JHx5Bz-mHGBQ
                Having seen the pick 6 and Deebo's screen-TD, yea- don't really agree with the premise of the tweet. The only think the 70's have over now is that it was more violent to the head. And the people who want more of that- go watch whatever they call that fighting in the octagon these days. I see the creativity that is used on both sides of the line as a real improvement to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Has everyone already forgotten where Stafford spent the majority of his career? He's gotten hurt so many times being sacked, it's not even funny. And intercepted so many times that the talking heads have forgotten that w/o stafford, Hall of Famer Calvin Johnson would not have gotten much.

Which is to say, that debacle was far better than most Lions games.

On the other hand, the Lions fans are different than Rams fans, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Having seen the pick 6 and Deebo's screen-TD, yea- don't really agree with the premise of the tweet. The only think the 70's have over now is that it was more violent to the head. And the people who want more of that- go watch whatever they call that fighting in the octagon these days. I see the creativity that is used on both sides of the line as a real improvement to the game.
                    I agree with a lot of what you said, but this was specific to those two minutes being great. And they were.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

I agree with a lot of what you said, but this was specific to those two minutes being great. And they were.
                      I would much rather watch Barry Sanders run that Payton.

The tweet thought that the 2 min was better than everything on TV now- which I disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I would much rather watch Barry Sanders run that Payton.

The tweet thought that the 2 min was better than everything on TV now- which I disagree.
                        It's pretty easy to be better than TV. Static is better than TV.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• The Lions are leading the NFL in PF-140 & PA-141. Should make for an interesting day in Foxborough Sun. The over/under is 45.5(as of now).
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            The Lions are leading the NFL in PF-140 & PA-141. Should make for an interesting day in Foxborough Sun. The over/under is 45.5(as of now).
                            Also leading in yards gained and yards allowed.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• So ignoring the ineptitude of the game last night- there was another concussion. And it wasn't much of a hit.

Not long ago, the NFL forced the players into using new helmets- am I wrong to think these are not working what so ever? I can't recall seeing so many players having motion problems from what seems to be pretty minor hits- relative to what we saw over the last 40 years as I've watched this game.

I know there have always been concussions, and they were all brushed off. I'm just noting the number of stumbling players from hits that were not all that bad (apparently).

This is weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                                So ignoring the ineptitude of the game last night
                                Does Russell Wilson suck now? Did the Seahawks do the right thing?
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X