Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a second, the preseason started?
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      J-E-T-S suck suck suck.

This is the year I am officially retiring my 12th man and bringing my talents to New Y--, er, Jersey.
      Just End The Season
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

Just End The Season
        I somehow never heard this despite growing up in NY.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I somehow never heard this despite growing up in NY.
          I wish I could claim it as mine but I read it somewhere.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

49ers decide to keep Jimmy G around. Wait, was giving up 3 1st round picks for a guy who played one season at NDSU not a good idea??!?!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Given the crowd last night, did Kelly Stafford throw another tantrum telling Rams fans to not sell their tickets to opposing fans (to make a few hundred dollars) because the boos would hurt the feelings of her husband (who makes tens of millions of dollars)?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Steelers defense looking quite good against the Bengals. 3 interceptions (including a pick 6), forced fumble/recovery, 4 sacks so far in the 1st half.

Comment

Breaking News: It turns out that Joe Burrow's talent was directly tied to his appendix and now, he's another Jared Goff
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

LMAO Jets.
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Hmmmm. Patriots success. Belichick or Brady?

I think I'm going Brady.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                        Steelers defense looking quite good against the Bengals. 3 interceptions (including a pick 6), forced fumble/recovery, 4 sacks so far in the 1st half.
                        It's a shame there is a serious lack of offense to compliment the defense.

Comment

The name is dumb, sure, but did they really have to ruin Washington's jerseys too?
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Steelers-Bengals was wild. Bengals tie it 20-20 with a TD with no time left. Using a back up long snapper. PAT BLOCKED. Go to OT. Bengals have a chip shot to win in OT. Wide. Snap was high and laces were in because of it. Steelers with chance for win with field goal. Thud against the upright. Steelers force fumble on 3rd down. Bengals recover but are out of field goal range. Punt. Less than a minute left as the Steelers get the ball and work their way into field goal range. Finally put one through as time expires to win 23-20. Looking at the box score and all the turnovers forced by the Steelers and the sacks and everything you'd think it would not have been that close.

Comment

As if watching the Giants isn’t painful enough, we get to listen to Mark Sanchez on the broadcast
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Ahh - Washington. Different team, same front office...

@PeteHaileyNBCS: Elsewhere at the stadium: I’m being told there are mugs with outlines of the state Washington for sale https://twitter.com/PeteHaileyNBCS/s...475456/photo/1
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X