Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

He's going to make a lot of money for a long time not working...
    Its "The Producers" where the Panthers were "Springtime for Hitler". And it was a legal scam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

He's going to make a lot of money for a long time not working...
      If the Panthers are paying, Belichik will put him to work.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Its "The Producers" where the Panthers were "Springtime for Hitler". And it was a legal scam.
        Now he can go to the local nursing home and have sex with all the little old ladies to raise even more money!

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• NFL officials saw all the stupid college football targeting calls and said ""Hold my beer."
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            NFL officials saw all the stupid college football targeting calls and said ""Hold my beer."
            I can't believe they are getting that "careful." The KC one was almost worse than yesterday- the player even used his left arm to cushion the blow, but could not use his right, because he had the freaking football. There was no way at all that he could have done anything different, other than not even hit Carr. Once possession changed, it should be be able to be roughing the passer.

Comment

• Sources: Commanders boss Snyder claims 'dirt' on NFL owners (espn.com)

Hahahahaha
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Dan Snyder vs the other NFL Owners. Talk about a war where you want no survivors.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Dan Snyder vs the other NFL Owners. Talk about a war where you want no survivors.
                  Especially all of those Packer "owners".
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Especially all of those Packer "owners".

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I'd add a Tigers homerun, but I'm pretty sure they didn't hit any this season.
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

I'd add a Tigers homerun, but I'm pretty sure they didn't hit any this season.
                        It's a plus the gif is of the Twins but more than anything it's the reaction from Delmon Young that makes it such a gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

It's a plus the gif is of the Twins but more than anything it's the reaction from Delmon Young that makes it such a gem.
                          Oh I didn't even notice Young - that's great. Lol.
                          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Another winner of a Thursday night football game. One touchdown all game. Both teams managed to get first and goal and not get a touchdown.

And before people suggest it was great defense, the number of dropped passes plus completely missing very open receivers was pretty astounding- both teams should have had at least one more TD based on the misses and drops. Add in the very missed reads that should have resulted in at least a first down...

The game was so poorly played. I know many hate Tom Brady, but I have to very much agree with his sentiment that there's a lot of bad football being played.

Comment

• Thursday Night Football should be labeled "Thursday Night ****show."
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Billy Corgan would've been proud of the Bears pumpkin uniforms.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X