Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Absolutely terrible defense, pick a likely WR3. We’ll see how this shakes out.
    Which team are we talking about here

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Absolutely terrible defense, pick a likely WR3. We’ll see how this shakes out.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Do either of these 1st round picks improve the Lions in '23?

If you believe in Montgomery and Anzalone enough to give them 3 year deals, you don't use this draft capital for these two guys
    I have zero idea, honestly. I've read that the Iowa LB might be good enough to start, but again, the defense was so bad it isn't really a high bar.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco View Post

It is weird they went with a RB for the first pick, but I'd expect them to use all three remaining second round picks on defense. Maybe one of those second rounders can be decent. But it is the Lions, so...
    Do either of these 1st round picks improve the Lions in '23?

If you believe in Montgomery and Anzalone enough to give them 3 year deals, you don't use this draft capital for these two guys

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Just when you thought the Lions had finally figured it out. A running back at #12 with the 31st ranked defense.
    It is weird they went with a RB for the first pick, but I'd expect them to use all three remaining second round picks on defense. Maybe one of those second rounders can be decent. But it is the Lions, so...

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Just when you thought the Lions had finally figured it out. A running back at #12 with the 31st ranked defense.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I don't see how see how getting an old Super Bowl winning QB from the Packers can fail for the Jets.
    And of course this means the Vikings will take him in 2024 only to lose in another NFCCG.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    I don't see how see how getting an old Super Bowl winning QB from the Packers can fail for the Jets.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Aaron Rogers just went from the best QB in his division to being the second worst QB in his division.
    allen
    tua??
    aaron
    mac

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Aaron Rogers just went from the best QB in his division to being the second worst QB in his division.
    Jesus Christ, the J-E-T-S never disappoint.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    I’m really hoping for a repeat of what happens last year for Denver.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

The city should be eminent domaining the team
    Every city should.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Bob Nutting in Pittsburgh would be #1 if they weren't small market.
    The city should be eminent domaining the team

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Gambling?! By NFL players?! Where did they get the idea it's acceptable to bet on NFL games?!!!

Now back to 17 consecutive FanDuel and DraftKings commercials.
    Williams and Berryhill apparently used the Lions Wi-fi, which is six games.

Second-year wide receivers Williams and Stanley Berryhill are being suspended for six games each for mobile betting that occurred at the Lions' Allen Park facility.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X