Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Jaguars have 9 international games. The next closest is 5 tied between Vegas and Miami.

As of now 11 teams have only played once, but it looks like a couple will come off that list this year.
    Assuming we're both looking at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_International_Series, I like how the Commanders are the only team without some international assignment. No one wants them.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Didn’t they just dump a bunch of money into the stadium in Jacksonville to show they wouldn’t be moving?

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    I mean, we all know the Jags are moving to London permanently in the next five years right?

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Jaguars have 9 international games. The next closest is 5 tied between Vegas and Miami.

As of now 11 teams have only played once, but it looks like a couple will come off that list this year.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Jaguars have to be leading the number of London games for any team by a wide margin now, right? (I guess for the EPL reasons already mentioned.) Just move them to London for good, makes more sense than having a team in Jacksonville.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I think the Jags owner also owns an EPL football team.
    Owns Fulham and he and his son are partners in AEW.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    What did London do to deserve back to back Jaguars games?
    I think the Jags owner also owns an EPL football team.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    What did London do to deserve back to back Jaguars games?

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    2023 NFL International Series
    Falcons vs. Jaguars Oct. 1 London (Wembley Stadium)
    Jaguars vs. Bills Oct. 8 London (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
    Ravens vs. Titans Oct. 15 London (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)
    Dolphins vs. Chiefs Nov. 5 Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stadium)
    Colts vs. Patriots Nov. 12 Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stadium)

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Missed what they traded for, and when I looked, they hadn’t gotten to 12. It is odd they didn’t stock up on D players, especially when they almost have a rookie O player from last season, with the injuries.
    Did you miss the part where it's the Lions?

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco View Post

They traded the LA Rams #6 pick down to 12, and still had their own pick at 18.
    Missed what they traded for, and when I looked, they hadn’t gotten to 12. It is odd they didn’t stock up on D players, especially when they almost have a rookie O player from last season, with the injuries.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I didn’t notice until late, but Detroit traded the 6 spot to AZ. So only one first rounder.
    They traded the LA Rams #6 pick down to 12, and still had their own pick at 18.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Do either of these 1st round picks improve the Lions in '23?

If you believe in Montgomery and Anzalone enough to give them 3 year deals, you don't use this draft capital for these two guys
    I didn’t notice until late, but Detroit traded the 6 spot to AZ. So only one first rounder.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Fair enough.

I’m not actually terribly concerned by the Vikings pick. There weren’t any d backs that you’d use a first on on the board at that time. Maybe they tried to trade back and had no takers, but more likely they just decided to take the best guy available.
    I'm guessing you're 100% dead on with the last part.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Which team are we talking about here
    Fair enough.

I’m not actually terribly concerned by the Vikings pick. There weren’t any d backs that you’d use a first on on the board at that time. Maybe they tried to trade back and had no takers, but more likely they just decided to take the best guy available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X