Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which of us started to believe in the Lions? Fess up. This is what you get when you start believing in them...

(OK it was me.)
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

They are currently playing as if the schedule they have is for tomorrow.
      She only said they were playing meaningful football, she didn't say they were playing it well!

If the Lions and Seahawks can continue to lose, and the 49ers can phone it in against the Commanders now that they have a spot locked up, that would really help me.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
        So which of us started to believe in the Lions? Fess up. This is what you get when you start believing in them...

(OK it was me.)
        I had hope, but I also have a side of not really thinking Campbell and Co are all that good at coaching. Sure, they are playing better- the one problem with the Lions is that it seemed that they barely cared about winning and therefore playing hard- so that appears to have improved.

But at the same time, we've discussed some of the coaching issues even when they were playing better. Like the coaching never improved when the players were playing harder and tougher. Play calling has been questionable, and now we are seeing that the team is not terribly prepared to play a game on a cold North Carolina Saturday. Looking at the huge run plays Carolina is getting- the D is just not ready for this, and then the natural adjustments to cover the run has exposed the passing D. We just saw a few weeks of improvement now to see this from a very flawed Carolina Panther team?

Both teams are in a fight to get to the playoffs. One team is playing like it. And it's not Dan Campbell's team.

And considering that the Lions have to win AT Green Bay (where it's generally colder than North Carolina) against a QB that hasn't lost many games against the Lions- yea. That smack down of the winning Lions D a few months ago by Rodgers should have been bulletin board material. Well, it probably will be, but not in the inspirational way, but they will believe it and lay another egg next week.

Comment

• Doesn't matter since they can't stop a cold today, but why did they activate Jameson Williams this year if they don't use him at all?
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Vikings make it look super simple again. 12-3.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Broncos fire HC Hackett.
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                Broncos fire HC Hackett.
                Least shocking firing for a long time. When Wilson was traded to them, they were supposed to challenge for a Super Bowl- what an egg they laid for the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Least shocking firing for a long time. When Wilson was traded to them, they were supposed to challenge for a Super Bowl- what an egg they laid for the season.
                  What a gift they’ve handed to the Seahawks…
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Kinda weird for the Commanders to throw in the towel when they're still in the 7 spot.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Kinda weird for the Commanders to throw in the towel when they're still in the 7 spot.
                      I have to give you some props. You have consistently displayed an impressive amount of hatred for Bison football players for someone with no apparent connection to the program. I mean, it's not the level of vitriol you'll find in say mid-July over at siouxsports.com, but you will definitely find some kindred spirits over there, should you choose. Just don't venture into the hockey side of things, as it isn't the most pleasant environment, with the way the season is going. Plus, Sic is a moderator, so there's that.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I have to give you some props. You have consistently displayed an impressive amount of hatred for Bison football players for someone with no apparent connection to the program. I mean, it's not the level of vitriol you'll find in say mid-July over at siouxsports.com, but you will definitely find some kindred spirits over there, should you choose. Just don't venture into the hockey side of things, as it isn't the most pleasant environment, with the way the season is going. Plus, Sic is a moderator, so there's that.
                        I have a consistent dislike of the two franchises I have interest in wasting time and money on QBs not cut out for it (not that the front offices are without blame either). And I would never spend a second at souixsports.com.
                        Last edited by French Rage; 12-29-2022, 12:05 PM.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Wow.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Wentz's first complete pass of 2023 goes to the other team. No word yet on what siouxsports thinks of this.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Wentz's first complete pass of 2023 goes to the other team. No word yet on what siouxsports thinks of this.
                              Has he done anything significant to suggest that he is a decent NFL QB? Unless he has, why are people so defensive about him? It's not as if he's the first big name hot QB who actually couldn't cut it. And it will keep happening- see Wilson with the Jets.

Comment

• 2 interceptions!

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X