Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was so well written, IMO.

"Playing defense (Minnesota Vikings) is a myth until a turnover, sack or three-and-out are required for survival. Playing four quarters of offense is illegal until Kirk Cousins finds a phone booth to change into Kirko Chainz and sling dart after clutch dart. Playing with their fans’ jagged emotions is a felony until the kumbaya drum circle brings everyone back thirsty for more jello shots and second-half drama."
    https://www.si.com/fannation/bringme...s1NuvOTm0-8LLc
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I mean it's also possible after 20 years and 6 titles as a HC and 15 years and 2 titles as a DC his heart's not in it as much anymore and he's winding down.
      This seems as likely as any other reason. To me he has lost it, why? not sure.
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        He also put together amazing defensive game plans for SBs 25 and 53. I mean, that alone wouldn't get him all the praise he gets, and Brady definitely helped towards the latter, but those two accomplishments aren't nothing.
        Don't forget SB36 where "The Greatest Show On Turf" wasn't.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• The ending to the Raiders/Pats game was wild. I've never seen anything like that. I was just sure the game would go to OT but it didn't.

Comment

• As I posted before, I really think the core problem is Matt Patricia. And if Bill has a problem, it's too much trust in him. His play calling was really bad, like NYJ bad. And he's the OC, so he was the primary assistant to that group of players that did that abomination of a play.

Belichick may not have it all, and may not be the reason they won so much, but he's also done enough that he doesn't suck as bad as that play.

Patricia showed his colors as our HC, and he sucks. Why he was rehired in his old job, that would be Bill's fault, for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
              As I posted before, I really think the core problem is Matt Patricia. And if Bill has a problem, it's too much trust in him. His play calling was really bad, like NYJ bad. And he's the OC, so he was the primary assistant to that group of players that did that abomination of a play.

Belichick may not have it all, and may not be the reason they won so much, but he's also done enough that he doesn't suck as bad as that play.

Patricia showed his colors as our HC, and he sucks. Why he was rehired in his old job, that would be Bill's fault, for sure.
              And he's the OC, so he was the primary assistant to that group of players that did that abomination of a play.
              This was all on Rhamondre Stevenson(after having the best game of his career) - “I think coach gave us a play to run the time out and just get down,” Stevenson said. “There were only a couple seconds left on the clock. I should have done just that and gone down.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

This was all on Rhamondre Stevenson(after having the best game of his career) - “I think coach gave us a play to run the time out and just get down,” Stevenson said. “There were only a couple seconds left on the clock. I should have done just that and gone down.
                You can say that, but doing that makes you suffer with Patricia more. Which is fine for the rest of the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Brady no doubt helped Belichick keep his job but if all you needed was a great QB to win 6 titles in 20 years then why didn't Indy win with manning? Belichick has lost "it" but it wasn't all Brady.
                  Cause Brady beat Payton
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Cause Brady beat Payton
                    Eli beat Brady. Therefore...
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Definitely a better rapper
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The Giants Coach and D beat Brady, Pats etc.

Comment

• Excoriated.

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-en...matt-patricia/

Comment

• Thanks to an extra week of practice, Mayfield tried to be the winner as opposed to a proper cog. As I saw it, he's trying to push the ball down field way too much as opposed to checking the ball down to get 3-5 on the pass + the post pass. And that resulted in 1) he's not quite accurate enough to consistently do that, and 2) the rams protection isn't good enough - meaning they didn't get much offense. It's the opposite "fault" that Goff had, where he was labeled a dink and dunk QB with 2-3 yard passes.

It's too bad, as the Rams D kept them in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              Right on the money

Comment

• Pro bowl players announced. Not to exciting really but I learned an interesting stat:

Cowboys lineman Zach Martin (Notre Dame) has made more pro bowls (8) than he has had holding penalties (6) called against him in his entire career.

Comment

Working...
                                X