Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    mookie watching a packers game on YouTube from the 70s
    held at county stadium and amazed they configured the field looks like parallel to the first base line with both teams using the far side….packers on the outfield side on the 50 and 49ers on the infield side on the 50 :-)
    Sounds like how the Jets played at Shea. Spectacularly ugly.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    It’ll be paid off at the end of the month.

https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/...ahead-schedule
    The irony of player suspensions for gambling. Especially when they are harsher than for physical violence suspensions.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Allegedly the Vikings stadium has been paid off 23 years early thanks to pull tab revenue far exceeding expectations. Gambling for the win!

Alleged because I don't know the news source.
    It’ll be paid off at the end of the month.

https://www.si.com/nfl/vikings/news/...ahead-schedule

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Jags considering using Daytona as a temporary home field while their stadium goes under renovations. Wouldn't be the first time Daytona hosted football as Bethune-Cookman played a few games there in the 70s.

https://twitter.com/A_S12/status/166...691421696?s=20

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Allegedly the Vikings stadium has been paid off 23 years early thanks to pull tab revenue far exceeding expectations. Gambling for the win!

Alleged because I don't know the news source.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    mookie watching a packers game on YouTube from the 70s
    held at county stadium and amazed they configured the field looks like parallel to the first base line with both teams using the far side….packers on the outfield side on the 50 and 49ers on the infield side on the 50 :-)

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    NFL sold a wild card game to NBC for $110 million so they could make it a Peacock streaming exclusive. Some NFL fans seen to be sporting eyepatches and cutlasses.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Lol wow

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    From that site:

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Locals help the Titans announce their 2024 season schedule. This is the kind of fun we need right now.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    In scheduling oddities, the Lions will play at Kansas City for the first time in 20 years.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    It sure seems to my sketchy memory that the Vikings have had a fair share of international games, but after checking only 3 of their 7 were regular season games. Shows how little I pay attention.

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I think the Jags owner also owns an EPL football team.
    Exactly. He volunteers to go there every year.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

You mean haven’t played a game? They did under the old name, tied with Cincy in 2016.

Im surprised more teams haven’t jumped on the international home markets yet. Says only 18 of the 32 have designated other countries. Eagles are the only ones to go after Africa and Tampa has decided to hit the German speaking areas. Surprisingly GB didn’t make a deal for Canada.
    No in the section where they mention which countries usually get which teams, no one gets the Commanders.

I remember the 2016 game. Tied against a crappy Bengals team. Would have made the playoffs had they won.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Assuming we're both looking at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_International_Series, I like how the Commanders are the only team without some international assignment. No one wants them.
    You mean haven’t played a game? They did under the old name, tied with Cincy in 2016.

Im surprised more teams haven’t jumped on the international home markets yet. Says only 18 of the 32 have designated other countries. Eagles are the only ones to go after Africa and Tampa has decided to hit the German speaking areas. Surprisingly GB didn’t make a deal for Canada.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X