Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2022-23: How About A Lions vs. Jaguars Super Bowl?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    I was wondering why they didn't flex the Mia/SF game then remembered they were showing the heavyweight slugfest between 5-6 Tampa and 4-8 New Orleans tonight.
    Monday night games aren't considered for flex for this season at least. But can be starting with the 2023 season
    Last edited by Proud2baLaker; 12-04-2022, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Starting to become clear that there’s no limit to how far a horseshoe can reside up a Viking’s arse.

10-2
      Yeah, not a 10-2 team. They lost a boatload of games by a score or less the last two years, but there were reasons (couldn't make a game saving stop to save their souls, for one). Hopefully they won't need to win a big game with a field goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Yeah, not a 10-2 team. They lost a boatload of games by a score or less the last two years, but there were reasons (couldn't make a game saving stop to save their souls, for one). Hopefully they won't need to win a big game with a field goal.
        I’m not complaining. But, dang they lucky this year. There’s usually a few that are, I suppose the Vikings were due.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

Monday night games aren't considered for flex for this season at least. But can be starting with the 2023 season
          My bad. Colts/Dallas tonight.
          Last edited by SonofSouthie; 12-04-2022, 06:10 PM.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I’m not complaining. But, dang they lucky this year. There’s usually a few that are, I suppose the Vikings were due.
            Not as due as the Jets.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Not as due as the Jets.
              They've got '69; the Vikes have never.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

They've got '69; the Vikes have never.
                Better to have lost 4 than never been there.

Comment

• Jimmy G out for the rest of the season with a broken left foot. smh

Comment

Jimmy G out for the rest of the season with a broken left foot. smh
                    Brock Purdy time!!!!!!!!!!

As a Commanders fan primarily, and as a 49ers advocate due to where I live and who my wife roots for and Run-CMC, this season would be soooo much easier if the Seahawks just gave up.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

As a Commanders fan primarily, and as a 49ers advocate due to where I live and who my wife roots for and Run-CMC, this season would be soooo much easier if the Seahawks just gave up.
                      Brock Purdy, 2022 Mr. Irrelevant!

Comment

Starting to become clear that there’s no limit to how far a horseshoe can reside up a Viking’s arse.

10-2
                        Until the NFC Championship Game.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Faker Mayfield waived by the Panthers.

Comment

Faker Mayfield waived by the Panthers.
                            Sounds like he asked to be released. After learning he’s #3 at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Sounds like he asked to be released. After learning he’s #3 at best.
                              49ers have a spot
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

As near as I can tell we have tried, other teams just won't accept their wins.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X