X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App State's knocked off (6)Texas A&M.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• And App State takes down A&M in College Station.

They're a 2 point conversion away from being 2-0 with a great resume.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• And wazzu beat Wisconsin. Heck, last week Idaho scored more in Pullman than the badgers did today. (My brother pointed that out, as he was there)

Comment

• And Iowa State beats Iowa in Iowa City. Not exactly an upset, but it does break a six game losing streak to the Hawkeyes.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
            And wazzu beat Wisconsin. Heck, last week Idaho scored more in Pullman than the badgers did today. (My brother pointed that out, as he was there)
            Badgers will likely lose a lot of games this year. They play in the weak half of the B10, but the 4 best weak sisters in their conference are all on the road. And Minnie may have a team for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              For Gophers fans old enough to remember Lou Holtz leaving I might be one of a small few that doesn't have any hatred for Notre Dame. I won't root for them but I think college football is better when they're competing in and losing big games.
              We've lost our share of big games in the last 25 years. I don't remember competing in many of them though. At least this season I won't have to watch them get smoked in a NY6 or playoff game. Freeman is the first head coach at Notre Dame to lose his first 3 games. Of course he is also the first head coach who is forced to coach with one arm tied behind his back.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                Marshall > God. All three of em together.
                Notre Dame laid a thundering turd
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Jimbo Fisher is a fine 10-3 coach without NFL QB talent. A&M only has a $95.6 million buyout.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• LOL Nebraska. Tied at 35 heading to the 4th against Georgia Southern, with the visitors having 3rd and goal from the 1. Already given up 500 yards on the day.

Comment

• College Gameday is going to Boone, NC next week replacing the probable TAMU-Miami game at College Station.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

• GA Southern wins in Lincoln. Heckuva day for the sun belt conference.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• The Big Ten can't allow Nebraska and Iowa to play. Combining the Huskers' defense and Hawkeyes' offense is like dividing by zero and will result in a black hole that consumes us all.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            GA Southern wins in Lincoln. Heckuva day for the sun belt conference.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Frost is safe until October. That’s when his buy out drops significantly.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• I completely forgot this existed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pVENWl8uBeg

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X