Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2022: “Here’s a twenty, bury two.”

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • Only 10 men on defense for the Irish on the last play.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


    Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

    Comment


    • Well at least they didn’t lose to Northwestern after leading by 21 in the fourth quarter.
      the state of hockey is good

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bronco View Post

        I took his comment to mean they were massively overrated and were exposed like Tuck on a Zoom call.
        Did he do a press conference after fans?

        he should have done the Denny green “they are who we thought they were!” Line

        Comment


        • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          Well at least they didn’t lose to Northwestern after leading by 21 in the fourth quarter.
          Wait no. No no no no

          i turned it off.

          oh god
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bronconick View Post


            Only 10 men on defense for the Irish on the last play.
            Last two plays.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • PJ Fleck has done it. He's finally achieved Jim Wacker level. That magical fantastic season when they went to the higher level bowl and beat the SEC School is the high water mark. He'll likely never get there again. Especially with the expansion going on.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

              Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                Last two plays.
                The only upside is Freeman took the blame for it afterwards. Said it was on him. Not his assistants, not his players. There are probably a half a dozen other people who could fairly share in the blame but Freeman said the blame is his. The previous head coach would have blamed no one but the missing D lineman. After a quarter-century of watching this team lose -- almost literally -- every meaningful big game they played, this is the first time a Notre Dame loss has bugged me this much since David Gordon kicked that f u c king field goal 30 years ago.

                Comment


                • Flutie's 'Miracle in Miami' pass and Gordon's FG are 2 plays I'll never forget.
                  A bad cause requires many words.

                  Comment


                  • "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


                    Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                      Wait no. No no no no

                      i turned it off.

                      oh god
                      Check the play where the Minnesota player tries to down the punt by standing in the end zone.

                      Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                      KDR

                      Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                      Test to see if I can add this.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

                        Check the play where the Minnesota player tries to down the punt by standing in the end zone.
                        No, I don't think I will. :-(
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                        Comment


                        • Nah, the OSU loss is like the Bush Push: a great game and a great opponent, where we could not quite manage to win, but fair fight and a solid win by the opponent.

                          That BC loss was like the Stanford losses in 90 and 92: a trash team we had no business losing to, where we beat ourselves and gave it all away to a garbage opponent.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Nah, the OSU loss is like the Bush Push: a great game and a great opponent, where we could not quite manage to win, but fair fight and a solid win by the opponent.

                            That BC loss was like the Stanford losses in 90 and 92: a trash team we had no business losing to, where we beat ourselves and gave it all away to a garbage opponent.
                            9-3, QB Glenn Foley(3,397 yards passing, 25 touchdowns) Big East Offensive POY, stomped Virginia on New Years Day in the Carquest Bowl, and finished ranked 13th in the final AP rankings.

                            A bad cause requires many words.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              9-3
                              Big East
                              Carquest Bowl
                              Thank you for the illustration.

                              A towering Boston area football powerhouse, if only they could have beaten 2-9 Northeastern that year.

                              Edit: 2-9 Northwestern. The Globe regrets the error.


                              Last edited by Kepler; 09-24-2023, 04:14 PM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                                Thank you for the illustration.

                                A towering Boston area football powerhouse, if only they could have beaten 2-9 Northeastern that year.

                                Edit: 2-9 Northwestern. The Globe regrets the error.
                                You forgot one: finished ranked 13th in the final AP rankings.

                                A bad cause requires many words.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X