No announcement yet.

College Football 2022: “Here’s a twenty, bury two.”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You cited The Blaze. And gave us an article from Jason Whitlock, noted misogynist.
    Last edited by MissThundercat; 09-12-2023, 06:41 PM.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Poke the bear.

Deion Sanders won't have a hard time making Colorado's rivalry game this week against Colorado State feel "personal."

Rams coach Jay Norvell took a shot at Sanders' habit of wearing a hat and/or sunglasses during news conferences, saying Wednesday during his weekly radio show: "I don't care if they hear this in Boulder. I told them [ESPN] -- I took my hat off, and I took my glasses off. I said, 'When I talk to grown-ups, I take my hat and my glasses off. That's what my mother taught me.'"
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Poke the bear.

Deion Sanders won't have a hard time making Colorado's rivalry game this week against Colorado State feel "personal."

Rams coach Jay Norvell took a shot at Sanders' habit of wearing a hat and/or sunglasses during news conferences, saying Wednesday during his weekly radio show: "I don't care if they hear this in Boulder. I told them [ESPN] -- I took my hat off, and I took my glasses off. I said, 'When I talk to grown-ups, I take my hat and my glasses off. That's what my mother taught me.'"
        I think we all know what Deion will do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO9jo8XkOfA

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I think we all know what Deion will do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO9jo8XkOfA
          McCarver deserved it.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

More concerned about what his football team is going to do to C State.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
              More concerned about what his football team is going to do to C State.
              It's a fun story to start the year, but I just can't see this team continuing to deal with the attention they are getting. With Coach Prime, I can also see them overlooking an obviously weaker team like CSU if they start thinking they have a chance in the Playoff.
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• BC just set a school record, ignominious as it is, 18 penalties in one game. They've played 3 games and had 38 flags thrown.

Comment

• South Carolina is bitey vs. Georgia so far.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Seems like there are always games like this early in the season, where a #1 or #2 goes down a couple scores and then outscores their opponent 45-0 in the second half.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I feel bad for Minnesota fans. You must have ulcers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                        I feel bad for Minnesota fans. You must have ulcers.
                        Meh, I think something like this was expected from most. Plus, we’ve kind of seen it all.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Seems like there are always games like this early in the season, where a #1 or #2 goes down a couple scores and then outscores their opponent 45-0 in the second half.
                          21-0, but I’ll tip my cap to you regardless.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

21-0, but I’ll tip my cap to you regardless.
                            I'm sorry to be right.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Brutal game in Ann Arbor, tonight. Three times someone has been carted off- two BG players and some person on the sideline. Hope they are all OK, as they all seem pretty serious. The first player wasn't moving his legs, but was moving his arms- and it was a pretty simple tackle he made- no idea how that happened. The second player clearly has a lower leg injury. And a bad one. No idea about the person other than he was clearly awake as he was carted off.

Comment

• Some serious rumors that Mel Tucker has been fired. Again, that really sucks for MSU fans. Not something they deserve.

Comment

Working...
                                X