No announcement yet.

College Football 2022: “Here’s a twenty, bury two.”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well the ACC is better than nothing, and that's about it. Once FSU, Clemson, and Miami inevitably go to the SEC, the ACC will fall apart too, so hopefully the AD keeps talking to the B1G in the meantime.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I am dumbfounded how Stanford could end up in the ACC

Are thry that closely coupled to cal that they wouldn't entertain a call from the B10
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I am dumbfounded how Stanford could end up in the ACC

Are thry that closely coupled to cal that they wouldn't entertain a call from the B10
        I think they would drop Cal if it were needed to get in the B1G. I just don't think the B1G wanted them this go round (which granted is odd since they seem like a decent fit).

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I think they would drop Cal if it were needed to get in the B1G. I just don't think the B1G wanted them this go round (which granted is odd since they seem like a decent fit).
          Except they are two of the best schools in the nation. Although, I’ve not really followed Cal as much as Stanford- who we had just granted a non binding $1M research donation before I retired.

Comment

• The only problem with Cal is its superfund athletic department.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
              Except they are two of the best schools in the nation. Although, I’ve not really followed Cal as much as Stanford- who we had just granted a non binding $1M research donation before I retired.
              I think pretty much everyone agrees Cal and Stanford would be great B1G fits in multiple ways, but for some reasons the B1G itself did not see that. Your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps they feel adding USC/UCLA/UO/UW is a lot to bite off right now, and they want to see how it works for a couple of years? I dunno.

KDR

Comment

The only problem with Cal is its superfund athletic department.
                And the bank owns a lovely stadium on their campus. :P

KDR

Comment

oh yeah, kid is good l

There was another reviewed play just like it that was spectacular. Wasn't a touchdown, but it was a far far more athletic play and it was almost impossible to tell if he was in.
                  I'm convinced he dropped the ball on that play you speak of. So, it would not have mattered.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

I'm convinced he dropped the ball on that play you speak of. So, it would not have mattered.
                    Yeah, he was 100% out and from the Jumbotron you could make an argument either way on the ground. Likely dislodged as you say.
                    Code:

Comment

• Miami beat Miami? Were they playing at the nexus of the universe?

KDR

Comment

• TIL there is no point spread when an FBS team plays a FCS team, by convention.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          TIL there is no point spread when an FBS team plays a FCS team, by convention.
                          Is that for the main Vegas books? I'm pretty sure I've seen spreads listed for these games the past few years with the online books gaining traction.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Lane kiffin moaning about NIL, portal, players following money and schools with the deepest pockets getting the best players

lol

Comment

• I forgot Sonny Dykes doesn't give a **** about defense
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• I think Gus Johnson should just **** Deion Sanders and get it over with.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X