This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

He's garbage, as were all the four horsemen of the most overhyped, parochial, hack sports press in history (Shaughnessy, Gammons, Ryan, McDonough).
    Those guys are great. Its awesome that even Boston sportswriters live in your head rent free
    Last edited by walrus; 10-16-2022, 05:36 AM.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Tenn Bama was fun to watch, No D and lots of gun slinging by the QBs. I thought Tenn made too many mistakes to win but I guess they showed me. The Tenn kicker must lead a charmed life, stutter step before the snap and football rotated side over side instead end over end. Bamas QB can think on the run, his size will be a disadvantage in NFL but looks like another Mahommes
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• ****ing gophers
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Jayhawks put 42 on the board with a backup QB but their sieve defense gave up 52 to OU. They're reverting back to their 'get well quick, play Kansas' ways.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• If I’m looking at the schedules correctly, it’s possible to end up with:

12-1 SEC Champion Alabama
            12-1 SEC East Champion Georgia/Tennessee
            11-1 SEC East runner-up Georgia/Tennessee
            11-1 SEC West runner-up Ole Miss
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Those guys are great. Its awesome that even Boston sportswriters live in your head rent free
              when wally is right, he's right!! ;-)
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• 7 years ago today, we had a whole bunch of sad and shocked Michigan fans.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• So we are solidly into the playoff prediction season. Which is really dumb, imho. They put these out as if the season ends today, ignoring the tiny fact that between TN/GA there will be a loser and UM/OSU there will be a loser. So 50% of most playoff polls will lose a game.

The actual polls are fine- fun to complain about. But given the playoffs really need the entire season to play out before they actually give you a decent result, this is really pointless.

Speaking of the polls- man, the Big12 are having a tough time to get someone in the top. OkSt looked to be the one, but they lose one and then get destroyed yesterday. Let alone the other teams that got there- they are left with one loss TCU. P12- this one is going to be interesting- they have a bunch of one loss teams- but the timing of Oregon's loss gives them some benefit. ACC had some hope beyond Clemson, but the Orange had a massive hangover to go back into oblivion, and Wake... man.

It will be interesting if Old Miss can knock off Alabama- as then we can make sure we get the controversy that either TN or GA will not make the conference final and be talked about of getting into the playoffs, LOL. Won't happen between Michigan and OSU.

The B1G west had a possibility to be utter chaos, but Nebraska let Illinois off. The Illinois is firmly in control of the west, and looks to be able to deal with losing a game or two the rest of the way.

To my team- Michigan is good. But I just don't see them winning in Columbus. The offense just can't really get a solid passing game going to really compliment the great running game. And while the D is shutting teams down- you can see some serious cracks that a QB like Stroud can easily exploit. Fun season, though.

Comment

• Good morning. In Mel Tucker’s 21 Big Ten games, Michigan State has been outscored by 197 points (659 to 462).

Here’s a list of all of the Big Ten teams with a worse scoring margin over that period:

- Rutgers
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• What happened to the Michigan player at the entrance to the mich st locker room after the game yesterday was reprehensible. At the least every state player involved should be suspended for the rest of the year and I'd go as far as pulling scholarships and filing assault charges.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        What happened to the Michigan player at the entrance to the mich st locker room after the game yesterday was reprehensible. At the least every state player involved should be suspended for the rest of the year and I'd go as far as pulling scholarships and filing assault charges.
                        8 on 1.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What happened to the Michigan player at the entrance to the mich st locker room after the game yesterday was reprehensible. At the least every state player involved should be suspended for the rest of the year and I'd go as far as pulling scholarships and filing assault charges.
                          Wasn't even aware of that until this morning- sounds like the police were informed of it. Good thing people want to video their... whatever you want to call it.

Comment

Yeah, that's assault. Season long suspensions and probably charges for a couple of them seem reasonable.

I would still be curious to see if the Michigan player started it. There's video of him skipping up to their players and taunting. Not sure what happened between that and the fight, but I'm not sure he's innocent either.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yeah, that's assault. Season long suspensions and probably charges for a couple of them seem reasonable.

I would still be curious to see if the Michigan player started it. There's video of him skipping up to their players and taunting. Not sure what happened between that and the fight, but I'm not sure he's innocent either.
                              The difference should be that he should get suspended for taunting, as opposed to removed from the team for assaulting.

The other question that I've seen is why State players were even in the tunnel- they should have all been in their locker changing to leave. It took a while for Michigan players to leave the field. So the timing of the situation matters (WRT to the coaches dealing with their players).

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

The difference should be that he should get suspended for taunting, as opposed to removed from the team for assaulting.

The other question that I've seen is why State players were even in the tunnel- they should have all been in their locker changing to leave. It took a while for Michigan players to leave the field. So the timing of the situation matters (WRT to the coaches dealing with their players).
                                I guess

as to your entire second paragraph, who cares? The video clearly shows them leaving the field en masse and dumbass comes up to taunt them.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X