Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansong
    replied
    It's a mild rebound case (something that anecdotally seems a lot more common than was advertised for Paxlovid).

You can let your erections die down.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    BTW - he's tested positive again. Bullpen phone is ringing.
    The cat is on the roof.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

No, as you've previously stated, her evil plan is to wait for day 1 of year 3, so she gets 10 years in office.
    Under the 25A, she becomes *Acting* president, which doesn't (shouldn't) count towards the 2 terms/10 year 20A limits.

Joe would still be president (& living at 1600 PA Ave (in law suite?) and getting paid. He just couldn't do presidential things.

Fly in ointment: A Section 4 contestation of a 25A finding. Then it takes 2/3 of both houses to agree JB shouldn't have his hands on the rudder.

BTW - he's tested positive again. Bullpen phone is ringing.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

No, as you've previously stated, her evil plan is to wait for day 1 of year 3, so she gets 10 years in office.
    Point of Order: I believe that was my call.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Is he dead yet?

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Still haven't rushed him to Walter Reed?

What are they waiting for?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Watching MLB channel. Got the nooz from my nooz feed.

What got the burr up your butt today? Hosmer not coming DC? Saint Nancy of the Inside Trade in Taiwan?
    I actually didn't mean that as a ding on you. Hopefully you know that. But I find the obsessiveness with which a certain portion of the political spectrum follows their ridiculous narratives while ignoring their party destroying democracy is... troubling.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Hate to think this, but time to warm up the bullpen?

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Out of curiosity, are Fox et al following this obsessively? It seems to be the only news story they're good for other than whatever the latest Hunter silliness is.

No caravan? No Antifa? No Chinese armies on the Canadian border? You guys are slipping.
    Watching MLB channel. Got the nooz from my nooz feed.

What got the burr up your butt today? Hosmer not coming DC? Saint Nancy of the Inside Trade in Taiwan?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Is "Mr. Biden" Hunter Biden? Cause the only Biden I care about is ****ing PRESIDENT BIDEN!

Since this thread doesn't show up in my feed I assume it was started by one of the braindead ****wits who think Donald Trump is a genius hero and Alex Jones is a scientific intellectual?
    It's Concern Trolling.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Is "Mr. Biden" Hunter Biden? Cause the only Biden I care about is ****ing PRESIDENT BIDEN!

Since this thread doesn't show up in my feed I assume it was started by one of the braindead ****wits who think Donald Trump is a genius hero and Alex Jones is a scientific intellectual?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Apparently the President is now symptomatic. His cough has returned.

Out of curiosity, are Fox et al following this obsessively? It seems to be the only news story they're good for other than whatever the latest Hunter silliness is.

No caravan? No Antifa? No Chinese armies on the Canadian border? You guys are slipping.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Apparently the President is now symptomatic. His cough has returned.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Paxlovid having a very very public rebound case isn't exactly evidence that Covid was overstated.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    And least they remembered which screen-name to log in as this time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X