Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geezer
    replied
    That’s PRESIDENT Biden has Covid, to you election deniers. President Joseph Biden. Leader of the free world. POTUS.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Is Biden dead yet?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
    Every 3 months, you seem to find some conservative on this board who you truly feel to be a good person.
    To be fair to me (yes, let's) joe has been that for me from the start. I'll admit it looks worse and worse for the others, but I have enough of an off-board connection with him to think he fits into the "decent person who has been fooled" folder, not the "bad guy who found himself among his ilk" folder.

Now, does it even matter, when the consequences of their votes are the same? Do the Good Germans who supported Fit Dump have any less responsibility for the death camps than the slathering monsters who drew up the plans?

I suspect every genocide and every mass populace evil in world history has been this mix of crazy leaders, opportunistic aparatchiks, awful henchmen, duped cultists, and lethargic sheep. The best contemporary analogy to the GOP now is the Russians in Ukraine. They are murdering and raping and destroying innocent people. Some of them are into it, some of them are at bayonet point, some of them are asleep and just following orders. That's what the Right in America is. But as a human being, you do have opposable thumbs and a conscience. You do have a responsibility to stop being selfish and start opposing evil even when it is so close it's wearing your clothes.

Leave a comment:

• cF[Authentic]
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I like joe very much but, like too many conservatives who didn't tweak in time to what the Right has become, he's now in too deep to break it off. He has always seemed to be like my old co-workers -- a good guy who makes honorable decisions in private life but who in public life for biographical reasons was wedded to a political ideology that has metastasized in the last 40 years into a lethal cancer. He can't face that so he retreats into the Echo Chamber, and there he picks up the gross rhetorical stank of Incels and Qverts, and because everybody else there is bathing in it it becomes like air.

Then he comes into reality and breathes it out and everyone recoils.

joe is one of the ones I'd like to deprogram. Others here have really found their true home in Dump, and they can rot, but joe seems like a good man who got ****ed by chance and now has to ride it out or face the magnitude of how he has been duped.

Every 3 months, you seem to find some conservative on this board who you truly feel to be a good person. Everyone then tells you they're actually bat**** crazy and an *******, you stick to your "they're just duped, they're really good people." Then, shortly after you realize they're not actually duped, but full-on racists and suddenly you act all surprised and let down.

Here's a short tip - they're choosing to be hateful *******s with no regard for human life outside of fellow Christian white men.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

As someone who inadvertently stumbled upon joecct's Twitter account, I don't think he cares one bit about telling people who he really is.
    I like joe very much but, like too many conservatives who didn't tweak in time to what the Right has become, he's now in too deep to break it off. He has always seemed to be like my old co-workers -- a good guy who makes honorable decisions in private life but who in public life for biographical reasons was wedded to a political ideology that has metastasized in the last 40 years into a lethal cancer. He can't face that so he retreats into the Echo Chamber, and there he picks up the gross rhetorical stank of Incels and Qverts, and because everybody else there is bathing in it it becomes like air.

Then he comes into reality and breathes it out and everyone recoils.

joe is one of the ones I'd like to deprogram. Others here have really found their true home in Dump, and they can rot, but joe seems like a good man who got ****ed by chance and now has to ride it out or face the magnitude of how he has been duped.

Last edited by Kepler; 08-05-2022, 08:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    If you watch Bill Burr for more than thirty seconds you realize he is slaughtering conservatives. He is an even more effective parodist than Colbert. His entire premise is conservatives are vicious morons who don't have the self-awareness to know that the energy they put out thinking it is strength and independence is perceived by everyone as weakness and gullibility.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Bill Burr is hardly a conservative.

Agree on the others. The Babylon Bee is just pretending that cruelty is comedy.

Leave a comment:

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Unlike Dump.

Please give it a rest. You aren't giving off the vibe you think you are and it's embarrassing. Outside your Echo Chamber, neither your Biden nor your Harris silliness says anything about them. You're only telling us things about you which frankly I wouldn't be in a hurry to reveal.
    As someone who inadvertently stumbled upon joecct's Twitter account, I don't think he cares one bit about telling people who he really is.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    The only thing "16yr old" is being a US District Attorney for 7 years, SoS of the largest state for 6 years, and US Senator for 4 years is a 16 year old. My bad, that's 17 years.
    Last edited by French Rage; 08-04-2022, 11:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Referencing research from the third decade of the century (and not the first) ...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...omedy-00031907
    If Greg Gutfeld, Bill Burr, and the Babylon Bee are the best examples that study could come up with, well, bless their hearts.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Referencing research from the third decade of the century (and not the first) ...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...omedy-00031907

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by joecct View Post

The alternative is like letting a 16yr old on the NJ Turnpike with a Porsche 911 Turbo.
    Unlike Dump.

Please give it a rest. You aren't giving off the vibe you think you are and it's embarrassing. Outside your Echo Chamber, neither your Biden nor your Harris silliness says anything about them. You're only telling us things about you which frankly I wouldn't be in a hurry to reveal.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    It's a mild rebound case (something that anecdotally seems a lot more common than was advertised for Paxlovid).

You can let your erections die down.
    The alternative is like letting a 16yr old on the NJ Turnpike with a Porsche 911 Turbo.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Conservatives can't even concern troll properly, bless their hearts.
    Conservatives Lack Sense of Humor, Study Finds | Psychology Today

Humor relies on empathy and intelligence. Conservatives lack both.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Conservatives can't even concern troll properly, bless their hearts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X