X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Biden has Covid

https://www.google.com/search?q=bide...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Hail to the Chief.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Why does this need a new thread? Oh, and who ****ing cares?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...e-jean-pierre/
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I bet he got it from fist-bumping that Saudi prince dude. When do you think he drives around in the Beast unmasked and at the height of contagiousness to wave to supporters?

Comment

Impressive with the number of people he has to meet that he has gone this long without catching it, as opposed to getting it within the first year, for example. He is double vaccinated and double boosted, so it should be very very mild for him, as reports are saying is the case. And by keeping in good physically shape by taking regular bike rides, his body should have the level of fitness it needs to fight it off quickly, as it can do more than just slowly waddle down a very long and gradual slope. I'm sure he will be able to use this first-hand experience with the virus to consult with experts if there are any additional steps that can be taken to continue to deal with the virus at a nationwide level, rather than use his eventual recovery as an excuse to continue to blow off dealing with the virus in any meaningful way whatsoever.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Some wag posted, "What if he loses his sense of smell?"
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-tests-n...141511266.html

Recovered and now testing negative. Encouraging others to take the necessary precautions he did that ensured his case was incredibly mild, rather than blowing off all concerns.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

And all without an Evita Peron drag act.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They helicopter him to Walter Reed yet?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    https://news.yahoo.com/biden-tests-n...141511266.html

Recovered and now testing negative. Encouraging others to take the necessary precautions he did that ensured his case was incredibly mild, rather than blowing off all concerns.
                    Lets see if it returns in a few days, when my brother did the antivirals it came back a few days later, symptoms were less though.
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post

Lets see if it returns in a few days, when my brother did the antivirals it came back a few days later, symptoms were less though.
                      Prescient.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        LOL nailed it. Maybe Hunter brought it home with the rest of his Asian/CCP payola ...
                        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

And the chuds come out...
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            And the chuds come out...
                            It's so bizarre that these Little Old To Still Be Bros think proof they huff the fumes of OANN are gotchas.

I mean, they are. Just not the gotchas they think.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And least they remembered which screen-name to log in as this time.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                              X