No announcement yet.

Defund the Redcoats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honey, queers got their rights through violence and rioting.

We are prepared to do it again.

If you think we're going to lay down for Evangelicals, think again.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      You know they'll fight back, don't you? And in your war there will be no negotiated settlement.
      I love how you say "they" when we all know whose side you'll be on when the shooting starts.

Comment

I no longer believe.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I love how you say "they" when we all know whose side you'll be on when the shooting starts.
          And “your war” spoken like a true white male conservative. Why are all you pesky women and minorities so angry? Why does centuries of being treated as lesser than bother you??

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

And “your war” spoken like a true white male conservative. Why are all you pesky women and minorities so angry? Why does centuries of being treated as lesser than bother you??
            I just wanted to listen to trashy pop music and bake delicious muffins.

Instead, my existence is up for debate.

*Twirls a dagger in my fingers*
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
            X