2022 Atlantic Hurricane Season: Non-Minnesotans arguing about the weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

That whole area was razed by Charley in 2004. Gonna be another costly rebuild.
    Don't bother. It's all going away anyway.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

NBC just showed a tweet...Charley could fit in Ian's Eye. I'm not making that up...
      https://***********/StuOstro/status/1575113359930036224

Comment

https://***********/itsbethbooker/st...946752/photo/1

Fort myers is underwater
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Daughter's roommate's family home is on the water on Sanibel. Insurance for tropical storm damage in places like that must be through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Don't bother. It's all going away anyway.
            Hard to argue with that.

Comment

Good thing climate change is a hoax...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

**** 'em
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The estimate in property damage was $35 billion before the storm made landfall. Only 13% of Florida residents have flood insurance, and Florida’s insurance industry was $1 billion short before the storm hit. This is going to end real well.

Comment

Wasn't Desantis one of the ones who lost his **** over contributing to those states where Hurricane Sandy hit?

Yep.

In January 2013, DeSantis — newly elected to Florida’s 6th Congressional District, which covers Jacksonville through the north of Orlando — was one of the 67 House Republicans who voted against flood insurance assistance for victims of Hurricane Sandy, after it recently wreaked havoc on the New York-New Jersey area.
                    **** him.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by psych View Post
                      The estimate in property damage was $35 billion before the storm made landfall. Only 13% of Florida residents have flood insurance, and Florida’s insurance industry was $1 billion short before the storm hit. This is going to end real well.
                      A guy at work today was telling me about this. He was saying the mainstream carriers don’t even offer coverage down there and the ones that do were skint before the storm. Who do you think is going to pick up the tab?
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

A guy at work today was telling me about this. He was saying the mainstream carriers don’t even offer coverage down there and the ones that do were skint before the storm. Who do you think is going to pick up the tab?
                        I know those selfish hypocrites on Martha's Vineyard won't put up a single penny!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Who do you think is going to pick up the tab?
                          Us, when the feds bail them all out in a few years.

Comment

Biden needs to openly troll Desantis the entire time he is down in FL viewing the relief effort. Never let him live his past claims down.

Most of the morons won't get it... But if we can get the lightbulb to blink on a few it's a good thing in the grand scheme...
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

He should make DeSantis be at every PC, every stop, and never let him talk. Cuck him all across Flo(R)ida with that sad fat face of his in those oversized suits.

As much fun as it is to say "**** em" it is not only cruel it makes no pragmatic sense. A lot of the effected areas are not Red abandoning the ones that are out of some vendetta makes us no better than Trump. We will give them the help and the money and we will make sure they never hear the end of it. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

it will be trump who helps them. he and his followers in the gov'tment will be the ones in their corner. c'mon! :-)
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X