Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boomers have an amazing level of sensitivity.

not as good as their ability to pull the ladder up behind them, though!

(mostly kidding!)

Comment

• Boomers are very very great--probably the greatest in the history of this nation. Which is great for the less great too, since we all need heroes.

Comment

• The most hated will always be the oldest and youngest. When the boomers are dead it's Gen X and whatever Z is called. The olds will be hated because they ruined everything for the youngest. And the yout will be hated because they're young and annoying.

when X is dead it will be the millennials and Gen Alpha.

On the plus side, the generation prior to the oldest is immediately forgotten. Remember the silent generation? Or the one before that? Or before that?

ad infinitum
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
          Boomers are very very great--probably the greatest in the history of this nation. Which is great for the less great too, since we all need heroes.
          Only Boomers would think they are better than "The Greatest Generation". ;^)

And dx the yout are hated because they have no respect and don't have to work as hard as the Olds did.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            The most hated will always be the oldest and youngest. When the boomers are dead it's Gen X and whatever Z is called. The olds will be hated because they ruined everything for the youngest. And the yout will be hated because they're young and annoying.

when X is dead it will be the millennials and Gen Alpha.

On the plus side, the generation prior to the oldest is immediately forgotten. Remember the silent generation? Or the one before that? Or before that?

ad infinitum
            There will always be grievances.

“hey, you got to go to college for $300/semester and buy a house for 35k”

“women can access birth control and open bank accounts, i could not when I was your age”

Wait, I guess we may get to re-do that last one here soon

Comment

• The younger generations are all Scott to the Boomers' Dr. Evil.

Comment

The younger generations are all Scott to the Boomers' Dr. Evil.
                So the Boomers are all lame and out of ouch and easily confused?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

So the Boomers are all lame and out of ouch and easily confused?
                  You just don’t get it, do you Handy?

Comment

You just don’t get it, do you Handy?
                    I'm in Mexico with 2 Boomers right now...trust me I get it!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Data coming in from Florida shows dem turnout was down while GOP was up

https://twitter.com/tbonier/status/1...Dri3pSZxGGiXkw

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Data coming in from Florida shows dem turnout was down while GOP was up

https://twitter.com/tbonier/status/1...Dri3pSZxGGiXkw
                        Interesting that FL would buck a national trend. It is almost as if policies and behavior by GOP authorities who oversee elections...

But no.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Also I think the derps are truly voting with their feet and moving to FL and TX.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            Also I think the derps are truly voting with their feet and moving to FL and TX.
                            My first thought was whether interstate migration explains it.

There must be an enormous outflow of humans from those states and derps into them, and it will only be magnified by the Gilead garbage.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

My first thought was whether interstate migration explains it.

There must be an enormous outflow of humans from those states and derps into them, and it will only be magnified by the Gilead garbage.
                              Were there any special measures (particularly re abortion rights) on the ballot in Florida? Obviously there were no Senate races in Florida that would drive turnout statewide, and it does not appear that the D's gubernatorial candidate was terribly inspiring. I think those issues would also have played a part in low turnout for the Dems.

Either way, disappointing trend. Although, if all the traitors concentrate into Florida and Texas, that ultimately could be a positive.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Were there any special measures (particularly re abortion rights) on the ballot in Florida? Obviously there were no Senate races in Florida that would drive turnout statewide, and it does not appear that the D's gubernatorial candidate was terribly inspiring. I think those issues would also have played a part in low turnout for the Dems.

Either way, disappointing trend. Although, if all the traitors concentrate into Florida and Texas, that ultimately could be a positive.
                                Mandatory.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X