Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the only time we have to hear about Herschel Walker is when we're discussing the many many Vikings ****-ups.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Exactly 10% of the total judgeships are vacant. There are 89 vacancies and 44 nominees pending. How quickly can they fill those now with full committee control?
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Biden’s the first president since FDR to not lose a senator in the first midterm.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Look where the votes are outstanding he is winning those by 60:40 or better. (According to people like him)

It is fun to see people not trusting math on Twitter...they seem to think the Blue areas will be as split as some of the Red turned out to be. Walk split a county Dubya won byv40 points if I read right.
          Yeah, but 60:40 isn't going to get that. He would have needed to win them 75:25. Even now, with 98% in, he's only at like 1.6%
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• "Walker defeated in Georgia, and this time it's not just a description of an episode of 'The Walking Dead'."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              Exactly 10% of the total judgeships are vacant. There are 89 vacancies and 44 nominees pending. How quickly can they fill those now with full committee control?
              Should have plenty of time since the House won't be sending anything worth discussion.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yeah, but 60:40 isn't going to get that. He would have needed to win them 75:25. Even now, with 98% in, he's only at like 1.6%
                At the time 60:40 was the low end which was where his number came from. I stopped paying attention a while ago no idea what he says now.

To be fair though, Wasserman has not had a great Midterms. He was saying a Red Wave by 2-4% a week before election day ;^)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Should have plenty of time since the House won't be sending anything worth discussion.
                  Yeah...plus no wasting time trying to cut deals on control. It is going to be a tidal wave of spots filled.
                  Last edited by Handyman; 12-06-2022, 11:00 PM.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    Exactly 10% of the total judgeships are vacant. There are 89 vacancies and 44 nominees pending. How quickly can they fill those now with full committee control?
                    And don't just do them. Go big.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

And don't just do them. Go big.
                      Fully automated luxury gay space communist judge nomination machine
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Fully automated luxury gay space communist judge nomination machine
                        I love it when you talk dirty.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Update!

https://***********/sahilkapur/statu...kt-5m1iTw&s=19

99% counted: Warnock's lead is up to 2.6 points.

This is shaping up to be the largest victory margin for a Democratic Senate candidate in Georgia since Zell Miller in 2000, a conservative Dem who served less than a full term and went out supporting George W. Bush in '04.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Probably shouldn't be but I'm amazed Walker got almost 49% of the votes. All I can do is shake my head.

Did a double take when I saw Doug Flutie on stage with Walker . BC alums should be proud.
                            Last edited by walrus; 12-07-2022, 06:07 AM.
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Both Embarrassing and sobering thought that deep-south Georgia can deliver Warnock, while Wisconsin can't beat slime like Johnson.

Comment

• Well, looks like wasserman was right. 2.8% and votes still trickling in at a snails pace.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X