Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Maine messed up the memory cards for two cities so now they need to go and get their ballots, so the final count is delayed until tomorrow morning.
    Just what we need, another reason to doubt the final vote..
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Absent clear evidence of malfeasance, no one will doubt the final vote except those who want to doubt the final vote.

If that's you, well.........
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• It turns out there was a red wave: https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7vj...than-democrats

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...fMPiskUzg&s=19

NBC News projects: Jim Costa (D) wins CA-21. @MSNBC
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...LDlgErytQ&s=19

NBC News projects: Arizona Proposition 309 - Increase Voter ID Requirements has been rejected. @MSNBC
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Who coulda knowned?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• This guy might be a senatort: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1592954140887773184

"I don't know if you know, vampires are cool people, are they not?" -- Herschel Walker's speeches are somehow even less coherent than his TV appearances. Like, what it this.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I refuse to believe this isn't a fake dubbing.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Golden just was announced winner in Maines 2nd district
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• NBC now projects the GOP will take the House with CA-27 and a couple others. If current results hold it’ll be 221-214.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Katie Porter holds on!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Katie Porter holds on!
                          Thank, God.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Sounds like Pelosi is going to step back from leadership
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Sounds like Pelosi is going to step back from leadership
                              If she is deciding to step back on her own, she certainly has earned the break. From the historic election to speaker to the leadership she displayed during the dumpy admin and now an attack on her husband- she can use a break from the high level.

Comment

• I thought part of her deal in 2018 to become speaker was that she would only stay as speaker for two terms.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X