Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We is not ready

https://***********/therecount/statu...Z_Ew3Vff3xNXKQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Tennessee holler reminding everyone today that TN went from 8-2 R to 9-1 by splitting up Nashville. 35% dem voters in state with a 9-1 split is almost Wisconsin level of thuggery
      Joecct will come out of hiding soon to inform you that that's fair because Maryland does the same to him and his Republican voting ilk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        How can anyone do anything but laugh at him. Its pathetic its even close
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

How can anyone do anything but laugh at him. Its pathetic its even close
          But according to R's. that's racist. The black republicans can't deal with the abuse that republicans put on everyone else. Graham was almost in tears claiming that.

The CNN reply was a hefty amount of rolling their eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

But according to R's. that's racist. The black republicans can't deal with the abuse that republicans put on everyone else. Graham was almost in tears claiming that.

The CNN reply was a hefty amount of rolling their eyes.
            Was this when Graham was claiming that if Walker lost, no black person would ever want to be a Republican because of all of the abuse they saw Walker get?

It's true. Look at Tim Scott. In his races they drag his name through the mud and talk all of the time about his love children and abortions.

Oh wait no they don't because he doesn't have any. He ran his races normally and won by the amount you would expect from a Republican in a southern state. Hmm, I'm beginning to think the problem is that Walker is a trainwreck of a candidate.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Tim Scott, the man who said both "I do not believe America is Racist" and "I have been pulled over many times randomly while breaking no laws".
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Tim Scott, the man who said both "I do not believe America is Racist" and "I have been pulled over many times randomly while breaking no laws".
                I'm not trying to lionize him or anything, I'm just pointing out the problems that Walker is running into have to do with himself and not him being a black Republican like Graham is whining about.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I'm not trying to lionize him or anything, I'm just pointing out the problems that Walker is running into have to do with himself and not him being a black Republican like Graham is whining about.
                  Oh I know I just like how two faced he is.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Last batch of Maricopa ballots come in and not enough for Lake, and NBC calls it for Hobbs
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Last batch of Maricopa ballots come in and not enough for Lake, and NBC calls it for Hobbs
                      https://***********/Victorshi2020/st...zc1HcRTvQ&s=19

Maricopa County Arizona just dropped more than 75,000 ballots and Kari Lake only received 45,000 votes, far less than what she needed to pull through. Katie Hobbs still leads by more than 20,000 votes overall. Feeling more confident that Katie Hobbs will win this thing.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Liz Cheney after it was called: https://***********/Liz_Cheney/statu...slmh1yrAg&s=19

Lol!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                          Just to clarify... if it's within a couple seats in the house, Dems could make a deal with a few R reps to vote one of them Speaker?
                          Bringing this back because...

https://***********/scottwongDC/stat...Uz1euyChw&s=19

SCOOP: @RepMTG's worst fears could soon be coming true.
                          DON BACON (R-Neb.) tells @NBCNews he's willing to work with DEMS to elect a moderate Speaker if 218 Republicans can't agree on a candidate. @RepDonBacon

w/@KyleAlexStewart @jonallendc
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Mark Finchem melting down on twitter with the AZ call

Comment

• I am relieved that Eva Bronze lost.

So how many Trump Candidates (c) actually won? JD Vance and... ?
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Matt Gaetz has become a RINO, swings to Progressive party...

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRQLVJa7/
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X