Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Does it say all generations are the same and anybody who tells you different is pandering?
    No it says "I am a Boomer and this is why we suck".
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

No it says "I am a Boomer and this is why we suck".
      So, he's pandering. And you followed it. Anything for clicks.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Its not pandering at all it is just explaining why old white men of a certain generation buy into the crap they do. (specifically why Faux works for them while it struggles with younger generations) That generation happens to be the Boomers for the purposes of this story. It isn't comparing it or contrasting it, just saying "Hi I am a White Old Guy who didn't buy in but here are the factors for why many did". It is no different than the stuff we say here all the time.

Gen X and Millennials will have completely different issues when we hit that age. We wont be much better we will just be different in our dickishness.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sean Golonka

@s_golonka
          In a new batch of 27.3k ballots counted in Clark County, here are the #nvsen results: - Cortez Masto received 17.2k votes (63 percent) - Laxalt received 9k votes (33 percent) This drops Laxalt’s statewide lead from 9k to about 800 votes.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Sean Golonka

@s_golonka
            In a new batch of 27.3k ballots counted in Clark County, here are the #nvsen results: - Cortez Masto received 17.2k votes (63 percent) - Laxalt received 9k votes (33 percent) This drops Laxalt’s statewide lead from 9k to about 800 votes.
            Yeah no wonder Laxalt is already putting out feelers about a recount.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/PoliticsVerse/st...H78fCfZ4g&s=19

ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS VOTES
              Katie Hobbs 8691 votes (96%)
              Kari Lake 368 votes (4%)

Gen-Z is eff’ing AWESOME!!!
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• There were similar numbers at UMichigan for Whitmer and Dixon.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Redistrict/statu...eRazk22GQ&s=19

With tonight's updates in Tucson, Kirsten Engel (D) just cut Juan Ciscomani's (R) lead in #AZ06 to 2,906 votes (1.0%). Suddenly, not looking like as clear of a GOP advantage.
                  The House is going to be close...

Edit: More to the point...

https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/st...xFECRvFuA&s=19

NBC now calling CA-6 for Ami Bera (D) and CA-26 for Julia Brownley (D). Brings tally to 211-203 GOP. Now 21 uncalled D vs. R races.

Magic number for House control:
                  Dems: 15
                  GOP: 7
                  Last edited by Handyman; 11-11-2022, 08:53 PM.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• NYT just called AZ for Kelly.

Comment

• AZ has been called for Kelly! Now 49-49.

Laxalt's lead in NV is up to 2k after a dump by Douglas county, but it looks like there may be about 60k urban votes between Vegas and Reno left, with only 5k rural votes.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        AZ has been called for Kelly! Now 49-49.

Laxalt's lead in NV is up to 2k after a dump by Douglas county, but it looks like there may be about 60k urban votes between Vegas and Reno left, with only 5k rural votes.
                        Drop out of Washoe at the top of the hour will either make it close or give her the lead for good. There is like 25k left in Clark and she is crushing there like 2-1. You might see a call if she takes the lead tonight.

The Kelly call was easy...the GOP needed a good showing out of the batch with in person voting and Kelly expanded his lead. So did Hobbs but her margin is way to small to call.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Batch dropped...lead cut to 821. It was only 10k of the possible 20k out of Washoe.

Laxalt is toast.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Does Lt Governor have any power in these states where they're separately elected?
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Depends but I think it is Secretary of State that matters and The GOP ran crackpots and lost. Even in Nevada where the GOP won the Governorship the SOS I believe the Dem was elected.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah every stop the steal crackpot the orange turd liked lost thank goodness.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X