Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 12k in Clark County today. 7400-4100 for Cortez. Laxalt's lead down to 12,671
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Ben Sasse to officially resign in January to become president of the University of Florida
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Another 12k in Clark County today. 7400-4100 for Cortez. Laxalt's lead down to 12,671
          17ish-k more just came in from Washoe county 11000 -6500 for Cortez.

laxalts lead down to 8k
          Last edited by ericredaxe; 11-10-2022, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• 19k came in from Washoe (Reno). Cortez Masto gained another 3k. Deficit is now down to 9k.

Laxalt keeps talking about how there are plenty of rural counties left, but even if those results come in are increasing his lead when they come in, they're by a smaller rate than the in-person, letting Cortez Masto to tread water waiting for Clark. He also keeps referencing Washoe like it's giving him an advantage, but ever since the mail-in ballots started it's turned blue.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Per the reporter from Pueblo County, there should be around 3k votes reported tonight.

https://twitter.com/annalynnfrey/sta...DQ7duTiZQsAAAA

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                Per the reporter from Pueblo County, there should be around 3k votes reported tonight.

https://twitter.com/annalynnfrey/sta...DQ7duTiZQsAAAA
                And it only netted him 14 votes. This one is done.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

19k came in from Washoe (Reno). Cortez Masto gained another 3k. Deficit is now down to 9k.

Laxalt keeps talking about how there are plenty of rural counties left, but even if those results come in are increasing his lead when they come in, they're by a smaller rate than the in-person, letting Cortez Masto to tread water waiting for Clark. He also keeps referencing Washoe like it's giving him an advantage, but ever since the mail-in ballots started it's turned blue.
                  https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/15...611781632?s=19

A big new gain for Cortez Masto in Washoe.

She wins a batch of 18K by a strong 25%. Nets 4617 votes.She now trails statewide by 8054 votes.

This was less than half of what's left in Washoe, plus roughly 3 x as many ballots are left in Clark County. As well as some red rurals.
                  To back up your point and the constant optimism.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And it only netted him 14 votes. This one is done.
                    Apparently they disagree...we won't find out until next week.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...obnqe8GgA&s=19

Tonight's ballots from Washoe County pushed Democrat Cisco Aguilar into a lead over GOP Secretary of State candidate Jim Marchant, which will hold.
                      If Finchem loses in AZ - down by 109k votes rn - every "America First" SecState candidate will have lost.
                      Also interesting info: https://twitter.com/AJentleson/statu...zjM1G4B1A&s=19

New data dive finds the PA debate HELPED Fetterman. This is what we said at the time. But many reporters were uncomfortable seeing a man struggle so they bought Oz’s spin. Actual voters, who understand struggle more than most political reporters, had a much different reaction.
                      Last edited by Handyman; 11-10-2022, 11:04 PM.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Apparently they disagree...we won't find out until next week.
                        Since it's in recount range they may just leave it as too close to call, but I think at this point almost all the stragglers will have to be Frisch.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Since it's in recount range they may just leave it as too close to call, but I think at this point almost all the stragglers will have to be Frisch.
                          I'm not gonna lie, they seem to think that is the case.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Redistrict/statu...44022939717633

I've seen enough: Sen. Mark Kelly (D) wins reelection in #AZSEN, defeating Blake Masters (R).
                            edit: Also from 11/10...

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/statu...93791576358912

After last night's NV mail ballot trend, excellent chance now that Dems will have 50 Senate seats/control in hand heading into the GA runoff.
                            Now I have been giving Cook all sorts of crap lately but I always trust Wasserman.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 11-11-2022, 02:28 AM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• If Finchem loses in AZ - down by 109k votes rn - every "America First" SecState candidate will have lost.
                              This might be the most important election result in American history, as it was a direct contest between democracy and authoritarianism.

We give the electorate a lot of grief, deservedly. But let's give it a big hand. We kept it, Ben. At least for 2 more years.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• If I am reading the AZ results correctly, we shall have swept statewide.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X