Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MidTerms & State races- who ya got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, fetter man doesn't do much for me as a president.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I misunderstood Alaska’s system. I thought after each round if a candidate gets over 50% then it is over, so Peltola would only need to gain about 3k votes. But it looks like if you don’t get 50% in the first round it immediately goes through two more rounds until it’s a two horse race and then there’s a winner.

So really we’re still in the same spot as the special in hoping Palin finishes second since Begich will have more no votes or crossovers.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• https://***********/SpiroAgnewGhost/...k9gKPK_NQ&s=19

The 203-seat Pennsylvania State House is expected to flip blue by a *1* seat margin when the dust settles.

In that seat, Democrat Mark Moffa currently leads by *2* votes.

2 votes could determine the PA State House Majority.

Every. Vote. Matters.
        Holy...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Twitter blue check going splendidly if anyone was wondering
          https://***********/hehewaitwhut/sta...7K2v7XiKBNMVfQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            I misunderstood Alaska’s system. I thought after each round if a candidate gets over 50% then it is over, so Peltola would only need to gain about 3k votes. But it looks like if you don’t get 50% in the first round it immediately goes through two more rounds until it’s a two horse race and then there’s a winner.

So really we’re still in the same spot as the special in hoping Palin finishes second since Begich will have more no votes or crossovers.
            It should check after each round if someone has 50%+1 because once someone has that they win.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Ralston, Nevada election expert, thinks Cortez Masto is going to win. Said there's plenty of mail-in ballots left in Clark that she's currently winning at almost 2-1 margin; even if that drops to 55-35, she pulls ahead with rural voting spent.

Comment

• Paul Ryan does soul searching, finds balls, says what we've said for six years...
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Paul Ryan does soul searching, finds balls, says what we've said for six years...
                  Reality is setting in and they realize there is no path forward...

Of course Dumpy doesn't realize this.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dr. Mrs. and I had a long talk about this in the shower because hey that's what we do in the shower nowadays.

BLUF: If Dump runs, as he almost positively will to try to avoid the electric chair, then it has to be Biden/Harris again, no way around it. But if Dump doesn't run or somehow the DOJ descends from its self-appointed place outside of history and time and reality and actually indicts the mother****er, and if Biden decides not to run, then I would like to see Fetterman take a run at the ring and if he grabs it then a Fetterman/Abrams ticket.

And outside of Biden I don't think I ever want to see another Dem under my present age (59.75 if you're scoring at home) in leadership. And in strategy I would skip GenX entirely and just use Millennials for strategy leadership and Gen Z's for foot soldiers to start building a bench. Virtually the entire composition of the party who entered prior to 2020 are compromised by the defeatism of the Boomers in general and the coopted cynicism of the Clintonistas and even the Obalmers. Time to dust my broom and sweep them all out.
                    I like Abrams, but she is 0 for 2 in a swing state that Democrats will need to win (especially if Florida continues trending red). Fetterman I'd like to hear more from (and ensure his health is ok) before putting him at the top of the ticket. Possible options that come to mind might be Roy Cooper, Jared Polis. Gavin Newsom seems to be positioning himself for a run at some point. I've also been a big fan of Seth Moulton for some time.... would love to see him take another run. I'm also still a Kamala fan.
                    Last edited by ericredaxe; 11-10-2022, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                      Ralston, Nevada election expert, thinks Cortez Masto is going to win. Said there's plenty of mail-in ballots left in Clark that she's currently winning at almost 2-1 margin; even if that drops to 55-35, she pulls ahead with rural voting spent.
                      If this is true it would make my day.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• We need to continue to fight the Nazi's. Elaine Luria lost her race in Virginia. Very disappointed in that race as well.

Washington, D.C. — Speaker Nancy Pelosi issued this statement on the election result in Virginia’s 2nd Congressional District:
                        “Congresswoman Elaine Luria is a patriot, whose determination to defend our Democracy has earned the respect of her colleagues and so many across the country.
                        “After two decades of distinguished leadership in the United States Navy, she again stepped forward to serve her nation in the House of Representatives. Her military expertise has been an invaluable asset to our Caucus and the Congress: from the Armed Services Committee, where she served as Vice Chair, to the Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security Committees. In the wake of the staggering January 6th attack, she inspired all freedom-loving Americans with her principled, bipartisan and unifying work to protect our precious Democracy on the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack.
                        “While Congresswoman Luria will be sorely missed by her colleagues in the Congress, we aredeeply grateful for her distinguished service to our nation. On behalf of House Democrats, we wish her, her husband Robert and her daughter Violette the best in their next chapter.”
                        https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/11922-2

We need people like her in leadership. Virginia made a glaring mistake in rejecting her.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Morning update:

CCM tightens her race a bit but the governor's race gets wider.
                          NV's house races are all still looking good.
                          Porter's race gets a hair better for her.

CA-45 also got a bit bluer.
                          We've got to be getting close to a called race in AZ senate

Final project still stands at 217-218

Senate Governors Sec of State House
                          State Reporting Needed State Reporting Needed State Reporting Needed Code State Reporting Needed
                          AZ 80.4% -12.6% AZ 80.0% -3.6% AZ 79.1% -11.5% AK D
                          AK 70.3% 133.2% NV 90.4% 13.9% NV 90.2% 0.3% H1 AZ 75.1% -3.2% D
                          GA 93.9% -10.9% GA 94.1% GA 93.0% H2 AZ 69.9% R
                          NV 90.5% 6.2% MI 96.1% MN 94.2% H4 AZ 73.4% -26.1% D
                          CO 90.5% MN 94.7% MI 95.9% H6 AZ 81.5% 3.9% R
                          NH 83.6% WI 96.9% H3 CA 63.2% 7.1% R
                          PA 95.6% H6 CA 26.6% -7.9% D
                          NC 92.3% H9 CA 53.0% -10.5% D
                          OH 93.7% H13 CA 41.6% -0.2% D
                          WI 96.9% H21 CA 41.1% -5.8% D
                          IA 92.7% H22 CA 40.8% 3.3% R
                          FL 96.5% H23 CA 37.1% R
                          H25 CA 39.4% -17.7% D
                          H26 CA 50.4% -7.6% D
                          H27 CA 45.6% 14.0% R
                          H40 CA 39.7% R
                          H41 CA 28.8% -8.7% D
                          H45 CA 48.9% 10.2% R
                          H47 CA 60.3% -1.2% D
                          H49 CA 60.4% -3.6% D
                          H3 CO 94.1% -0.7% D
                          H8 CO 84.2% -4.5% D
                          H5 CT 96.5% -8.4% D
                          H17 IL 92.6% -21.2% D
                          H3 IA 90.4% 4.3% R
                          H2 ME 48.4% -74.7% D
                          H6 MD 75.9% -2.5% D
                          H10 MI 99.0% R
                          H1 MT 93.5% 30.0% R
                          H1 NV 85.7% -12.4% D
                          H3 NV 87.9% -6.3% D
                          H4 NV 83.8% -13.7% D
                          H2 NM 92.0% -5.6% D
                          H4 NY 92.5% R
                          H17 NY 97.0% R
                          H18 NY 95.6% -7.9% D
                          H19 NY 96.1% R
                          H22 NY 98.0% 17.1% R
                          H5 OR 70.6% 5.2% R
                          H6 OR 73.7% -4.9% D
                          H3 WA 78.2% -9.0% D
                          H8 WA 67.4% -14.3% D
                          H10 WA 65.7% -21.7% D
                          H15 CA D
                          H34 CA D
                          H37 CA D

Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

I like Abrams, but she is 0 for 2 in a swing state that Democrats will need to win (especially if Florida continues trending red). Fetterman I'd like to hear more from (and ensure his health is ok) before putting him at the top of the ticket. Possible options that come to mind might be Roy Cooper, Jared Polis. Gavin Newsom seems to be positioning himself for a run at some point. I've also been a big fan of Seth Moulton for some time.... would love to see him take another run. I'm also still a Kamala fan.
                            Seth Moulton seems much better on paper than in reality. He always comes across really phony and unlikable to me.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Seth Moulton seems much better on paper than in reality. He always comes across really phony and unlikable to me.
                              Really? My impression is the exact opposite. He seems super genuine and very likable to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Reality is setting in and they realize there is no path forward...

Of course Dumpy doesn't realize this.
                                But what do all the MAGAts do once the Republicans start slamming on Trumpy?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X